Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was looking into buying houses/mortgages on YouTube and I was surprised to see most comments were by women

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
It seems like only women have the ability to buy homes in this insane market with their comfy office jobs that pays higher wages.
Meanwhile men are stuck with low iq lobor/constructions jobs that pays half of what women get.

This reminds me of 4 years ago when I was looking up universities to get into and I saw 90% of comments were by women saying how they are excited they got accepted in this college.

In this system, women are educated more than men and have more comfortable jobs where they make much more money than men and as a result they are able too afford houses/cars/and etc.

Most normie men these days are low iq, who just waste their time and money on going out and chasing women. They waste money on things to impress women therefore they have no savings. Meanwhile women spend nothing on men and they get paid much more than men in their easy white collar jobs, therefore they are able to afford houses at younger age.

Men are getting dumber and dumber by day as their thirst for pussy grows exponentially and all their time and effort is spent on chasing pussy. In past these men would put effort in their careers instead, but that is the past now.

giga ragefuel tbh

men who aren't chad shouldnt contribute to society. jfl at lonely construction workers who then go home and pay for a spoiled foid's onlyfans.

Men made the world so women could take over the world. JFL

:feelsclown:

Women are less competent than men yet they make up the majority of uni graduates in the united soys of americuck. Despite their incompetence, amorality, lack of virtue and overall blatant vapidity, they still enjoy privileges due to having a hole between their legs. Clown world.

giga ragefuel tbh

men who aren't chad shouldnt contribute to society. jfl at lonely construction workers who then go home and pay for a spoiled foid's onlyfans.
It's ironic, the ugly men are the ones who contribute to society and the world would fall without them but Chads don't do shit

It's ironic, the ugly men are the ones who contribute to society and the world would fall without them but Chads don't do shit
tbh

In this system, women are educated more than men
I don't agree, I would instead phrase this "women are credentialed more than men".

Women end up getting degrees but that has less to do with them actually getting educated so much as pursuing easy liberal arts degrees, having profs who grade them friendly due to wanting to fuck them, having guys help them study, etc.

Education is anti-male and pro-female, from nursery to university. Plus parents spend far more on their daughters than sons, which includes education and buying their first house. There's this female who lives opposite me in her own house, she's in her 20s and dumb as rocks. While I'm in my 30s and live with my parents kek. And then there's all the men kicked out of the houses they bought when they get divorced.

Education is anti-male and pro-female, from nursery to university. Plus parents spend far more on their daughters than sons, which includes education and buying their first house. There's this female who lives opposite me in her own house, she's in her 20s and dumb as rocks. While I'm in my 30s and live with my parents kek. And then there's all the men kicked out of the houses they bought when they get divorced.
Based

Clown world, parents buy them homes, so kweenz can have their castle meanwhile something close to 80% of homeless people globally are male. If I asked my parents for instance if they would give me money to buy something they would legit question me a milion times do I really need it, but when my sisters ask they give them anything. Imagine being so fucking spoiled. Holy fucking fuck is there any justice in the world?

Are you sure they aren't buying the houses with their husband's money?

giga ragefuel tbh

men are slowly stopping their contribution to society. its just that its happening gradually.

Life fuel
Only problem is the system is designed so that if you aren't rich/can afford not to work, then if you are a nonchad male you have to contribute to society in some way or you'll be homeless @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @FinnCel

I'm wage slaving just to support my parents while women have parents that go into debt so she can live comfortably in a multi-bedroom house to herself.

Wage gap is very real but not in the way cucks think, average female gets paid more for working less than average male

frencels

this increased no. of foidal house ownership is the witness of the greatest wealth transfer of our times. Once the bulk of nett assets are with them, we all will witness the real gynocentric society a la 1984 enforced on us. Chads enjoy a positive bias and thus will be spared, we will face the full wrath of their hegemony.

of course all of these marketing/manipulation jobs in the sky high buildings where they sell each other goods and services makes it easy for foids to replace men everywhere and they are employing a tactic of victimhood/glass ceiling to barge into places through legislation and weaponization of collective hole shilling to target any male who is in their path (simply accuse him of sexist and HR will do the remaining, however vital that man is to the current project).

Those wagecels who are in this environment should exercise caution and never get caught in any of the traps they lay, accumulate enough to retire early or earn passively and sign the fuck out of society.

Some of my females coworkers keep talking about buying and seeing new houses
They sound like they are rich as fuck , even if we have the same salary
But they all are engaged, probably the cuck pays most of it

Only problem is the system is designed so that if you aren't rich/can afford not to work, then if you are a nonchad male you have to contribute to society in some way or you'll be homeless @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @FinnCel
There's always tricks to avoid that, the system isn't perfect, it doesn't control everything and relies on you being obedient like most people :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Yes I am sure, usually when it’s couples buying , men takes charge of doing all the work and research.
Ppl who watch these videos are the ppl who got money for the house and there were only like 10% males in comments

Are you sure they aren't buying the houses with their husband's money?
I'm wage slaving just to support my parents while women have parents that go into debt so she can live comfortably in a multi-bedroom house to herself.
You are getting the short end of the deal. If you were a women then your parents would be more motivated to help you instead of leeching of you
Some of my females coworkers keep talking about buying and seeing new houses
They sound like they are rich as fuck , even if we have the same salary
But they all are engaged, probably the cuck pays most of it
When men need something we have to get it ourselves. When women need something everyone bands together to get her what she wants. Their parents, siblings, connections from extended family for better deals, their bf, connections from bf family, the society, the internet cucks (go fund me) and onlyfans.

The society is built for women to successed even if she doesn’t put effort and as a man even if you put in effort and face hardship there still is no guarantee for success

Last edited:
I can almost guarantee those foids commenting are speaking with less than half their own money if not none at all. They have some simp on marriage lockdown and they love to flaunt to other foids how great their life and home will be

Also as for foids and their easy ass white collar jobs....don't give them the credit of being higher IQ. They aren't. Foids are just hive minded and those 'jobs' aren't actually jobs. All they do is sit on social media all day and call it marketing work then go out to Starbucks 40 times a week

It seems like only women have the ability to buy homes in this insane market with their comfy office jobs that pays higher wages.
Meanwhile men are stuck with low iq lobor/constructions jobs that pays half of what women get.

This reminds me of 4 years ago when I was looking up universities to get into and I saw 90% of comments were by women saying how they are excited they got accepted in this college.

In this system, women are educated more than men and have more comfortable jobs where they make much more money than men and as a result they are able too afford houses/cars/and etc.

Most normie men these days are low iq, who just waste their time and money on going out and chasing women. They waste money on things to impress women therefore they have no savings. Meanwhile women spend nothing on men and they get paid much more than men in their easy white collar jobs, therefore they are able to afford houses at younger age.

Men are getting dumber and dumber by day as their thirst for pussy grows exponentially and all their time and effort is spent on chasing pussy. In past these men would put effort in their careers instead, but that is the past now.
I see this too. I know one foid from community college who has a managerial job at a Fortune 500 and she was the dumbest person in my classes. She only got that job bc she was Stacy tier. She had a reputation of sucking professors’ dicks for easy A’s so of course she is getting railed by her Chad bosses to get those promotions and benefits.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back