Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was literally raped today (dead serious) NSFW

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
Today I was at my goyslop job, nothing eventful happened until I heard some one come in. I turned my head and am not joking or exaggerating when I saw the person walking in look like the foid sitting in the chair in this video (Coomfuel)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNoZdfvM7i8

95% the Same look, almost identical clothing and boobage, expect she had black hair and glasses

I was instantly hit with adrenaline and dopamine and felt instantly super turned on, the interaction was less then thirty seconds but the whole time I felt like I was made out of air. Basically she said her name (I still remember it, Amanda spears what a slutty name) and I handed her the order (AND I WAS LITERALLY SHAKING MY FUCKING LEGS WERE SHAKING LIKE A FAGGOT GOD DAMN WHORE) I decided to say fuck it why not and stared right into her celvage. I was taller then her so I got to have a better view, her boobs pushed so far forward that I was able to see right down into her lowcut grey top and saw her belly button and top of her shorts. I remember her tits were moving slightly as she breathed. I don’t think she noticed or cared and said thank you then left

After she left I felt like shit for the rest of the shift. I WAS LITERALLY FORCED TO BE TURNED ON THATS NOT OK. I have a huge breast fetish like it’s super bad so that’s probably why I felt the way I did. Also this bitch has a 100000X times more better life then me we are not the same species dude

Some are going to call this post foid worship, but understand I HATE FOIDS AND HAVING FEELINGS TOWARDS THEM

all I want to do is jerk off now that’s it but I don’t want to loose my no fap streak

Am going to go for a walk, I’ll be back in an hour I just gotta clear my mind

That is terrible and im really sorry this happened to you. You are brave for talking about this but you need to go make a report to the police immediately. What if this person does this to someone else?

Lifefuel for manlets

if you were a foid this would be rape tbh

but since you're not it's just weird erotica. aw how unfair

That is terrible and im really sorry this happened to you. You are brave for talking about this but you need to go make a report to the police immediately. What if this person does this to someone else?

She had no right to force you to get a hard on against your will! :feelsUgh:

Like others have said you should report her to the authorities, king. :feelsbaton:
GIF by South Park

Reminds me of a preacher who said foids sexually harass men by wearing tight jeans :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She had no right to force you to get a hard on against your will! :feelsUgh:

Like others have said you should report her to the authorities, king. :feelsbaton:
GIF by South Park
Am filling a report rn

Today I was at my goyslop job, nothing eventful happened until I heard some one come in. I turned my head and am not joking or exaggerating when I saw the person walking in look like the foid sitting in the chair in this video (Coomfuel)

95% the Same look, almost identical clothing and boobage, expect she had black hair and glasses

I was instantly hit with adrenaline and dopamine and felt instantly super turned on, the interaction was less then thirty seconds but the whole time I felt like I was made out of air. Basically she said her name (I still remember it, Amanda spears what a slutty name) and I handed her the order (AND I WAS LITERALLY SHAKING MY FUCKING LEGS WERE SHAKING LIKE A FAGGOT GOD DAMN WHORE) I decided to say fuck it why not and stared right into her celvage. I was taller then her so I got to have a better view, her boobs pushed so far forward that I was able to see right down into her lowcut grey top and saw her belly button and top of her shorts. I remember her tits were moving slightly as she breathed. I don’t think she noticed or cared and said thank you then left

After she left I felt like shit for the rest of the shift. I WAS LITERALLY FORCED TO BE TURNED ON THATS NOT OK. I have a huge breast fetish like it’s super bad so that’s probably why I felt the way I did. Also this bitch has a 100000X times more better life then me we are not the same species dude

Some are going to call this post foid worship, but understand I HATE FOIDS AND HAVING FEELINGS TOWARDS THEM

all I want to do is jerk off now that’s it but I don’t want to loose my no fap streak

:feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: disgusting af, im sorry you had to experience this
you literally got sexually assaulted king, report her to the burger king ASAP

ngl she has that fucking 80IQ white trash breeder pheno, like she supposed to have 15 kids at this point and look 90 at 28, if you get me, just like biley eilish

IMO shes highly fertile and healthy, but her kids will be retarded and born in wrong century. If europe was still 90% forest and work was 99% physical labor, her kids would have a place. Now shes just gonna spawn a bunch of welfare dependent victims.

ngl she has that fucking 80IQ white trash breeder pheno, like she supposed to have 15 kids at this point and look 90 at 28, if you get me, just like biley eilish

View attachment 1214925View attachment 1214927View attachment 1214928

IMO shes highly fertile and healthy, but her kids will be retarded and born in wrong century. If europe was still 90% forest and work was 99% physical labor, her kids would have a place. Now shes just gonna spawn a bunch of welfare dependent victims.
Hot as fuck.

Brutal. Same thing happened to me when the female ultrasound technician did my heart ultrasound. She was a 30 year old chubby white woman with a good face (my dream gf), so I got hard af and couldn’t stop dreaming about her. It sucked to have her touching me to do the ultrasound but not being able to have a relationship with her

Brutal, only thugmaxxers and chads can touch those boobs