Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was liking spiderman for the PS4

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Until they started making you play as his fucking girlfriend giving him orders. What the fucking fuck, fuck this SJW bullshit taking over my video games. Why would spiderman be taking orders from his goddamn girlfriend? If anything she should be a helper NPC, this is so stupid.

Is this the new one? I recall playing a Spiderman one for PS4 maybe two years ago and don't recall that part.

Spider man 2 for the ps2 still the best ngl

He should initiate his venom form and then assault her.

Is this the new one? I recall playing a Spiderman one for PS4 maybe two years ago and don't recall that part.

It came out at the end of 2018.

I am talking about the part right before the mr negative boss fight in the subway.
Spider man 2 for the ps2 still the best ngl

The webslinging in this game was heavily inspired from that onne. I own the PS2 game as well and it was a pretty shit game (my baloon!) but the web slinging was top notch. PS4 spiderman improves upon it very nicely.

It came out at the end of 2018.

I am talking about the part right before the mr negative boss fight in the subway.

Ah, nevermind then. I played the older one.

I had the same problem, playing as that flat assed whore pissed me off.

Spiderman 3 for the PSP was the best in the series.

Spiderman is gay. Play Darksiders 3 instead

The webslinging in this game was heavily inspired from that onne. I own the PS2 game as well and it was a pretty shit game (my baloon!) but the web slinging was top notch. PS4 spiderman improves upon it very nicely.

Actually the webslinging in this game is so good that I completely forgot that there is a fast travel system.

Spiderman is gay. Play Darksiders 3 instead

I only play console exclusives on my PS4. I always prefer PC when I can.

ive heard a lot about this

ill keep it in mind tbh and play it on an emulator
i played it when i was a kid it was pretty good at the time but now ps2 games seem shit compared to today

Peter got cucked in every movie, comic and game. Marvel has literally been trying to get rid of him since 2015 and replace him with miles morales and spider gwen. Edge of time is the only good spiderman game imo.

The only spiderman game I ever liked was Spiderman 3, I've seen a lot of people say it was a shitty game, but I enjoyed it as a kid.

I remember playing old Spiderman games years ago. :cryfeels:

Those mj and miles missions are a waste of time.

But you play as a foid in that game...
Shes a cool character. Her weapons are sick and the story is pretty cool if you played the last darksiders games, and also SHES NOT REAL

Was it a good game, i might get it as its old now and cheaper

I wouldn't personally recommend it. It was one of those things where the trailer was better than the actual gameplay.

I wouldn't personally recommend it. It was one of those things where the trailer was better than the actual gameplay.
Ok thanks man ill probably look for some other game so :feelsokman:

Damn, thats so cucked.