Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i was knocked down and injured by a stupid bitch while outside checking my mail

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Yeah, so i go to check my mail snd there is this dumb bitch in my yard playing with my dogs...

I pasted then and went to my mailbox.

The GODDAMNED bitch tackled me!

So i started punching and kicking her!

Now my ribs are bruised and my knee seemes sprained... I'm limping more than ever!

Good thing i have a cane... Damn.

Anyway, i thought about complaining to her fat lazy cunt of an owner but it seems futile.... My guess is they abuse their dog via ignoring it = a potentially vicious and mean dog in the future.

My dogs although younger, at least know how to sit on command. This bitch doesn't even know that!

TLDR: injured by a stupid huge female dog.

Very of angery!

hope you get well :feelsokman:

hope you get well :feelsokman:
Thanks bro. (Sips extra strength herbal healings tea with sorghum molasses)
I hate it when owners do that shit, then they claim it's not their fault for training the dog improperly.

Also, this.
Not just "improperly" but not AT ALL!

I TOLD THE CUNT TO MAKE THE DOG SIT BEFORE EACH MEAL! before setting the bowl down. But chances are her equaly retarded children can't be bothered to do it either...

Kids wondered why I was nuts in high school, coz a bitch knocked me down off my tricycle when I was a little kid, a hit n run. Going to hospital to get head sewn up and seeing all these subhumans made me flip

Kids wondered why I was nuts in high school, coz a bitch knocked me down off my tricycle when I was a little kid, a hit n run. Going to hospital to get head sewn up and seeing all these subhumans made me flip
When riding my bike i carry a big ass dagger for attacking dogs. I used it once on a pack of pitbulls.

This dog is just a huge stupid puppy. Yet my puppy is way smarter.

Dogs can be dangerous if untrained.

Honestly pitbulls should be legally mandated as a shoot/kill/terminate on sight type of dangerous animal.:feelsohh:

That goes for all the vicious dog breeds really.:feelsclown:

I’d like to take all the retards that own vicious dogs and talk about how cuddly, cute, smart and safe they are and place these morons in a sealed off room with “cuddly, cute, smart and safe” komodo dragons.:feelsBox:

Then they can finally learn an important life lesson (in between their howls and screams of pain from being devoured alive anyway) which is that some animals simply are not suited to be pets.:feelsUgh:

Honestly pitbulls should be legally mandated as a shoot/kill/terminate on sight type of dangerous animal.:feelsohh:

That goes for all the vicious dog breeds really.:feelsclown:

I’d like to take all the retards that own vicious dogs and talk about how cuddly, cute, smart and safe they are and place these morons in a sealed off room with “cuddly, cute, smart and safe” komodo dragons.:feelsBox:

Then they can finally learn an important life lesson (in between their howls and screams of pain from being devoured alive anyway) which is that some animals simply are not suited to be pets.:feelsUgh:
Not a pit bull. A gsd/malamute combo. Big and stupid and high energy until at least 2 years old.

This fucking dog cannot even sit on command!

Unfortunately, it weighs a lot. It would weigh more if ded

My wheelbarrow isn't big enough and neither is my back. And forget digging a whole