Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 'I was just flesh with no face, no name': five women on being objectified

Kappa

Kappa

Recruit
★★

Why does this article and the female's stories about being objectified as meat, read and sound like their own personal erotic fantasies they masturbate furiously to?

"He floated me a couple of other innocuous compliments, told me that he could tell that I was smart. Then he said, as he walked behind me, “and I know that pussy is good, too.”
"I whipped around and told him not to talk to me that way, and my friends and I sped off as he apologized. I had been catcalled before, but that was the first time a man made me so aware of my body and all of its parts, made me feel ashamed for having them, made me want to just disappear into thin air. In that moment I didn’t feel like a person; just flesh with no face, no name."

Or

"I didn’t understand what it was about, but I realized later it had to with my body – not who I was, but my shape as a female.

I felt weird and uncomfortable. It made me want to avoid them. You know they’re looking at you, and you can’t totally understand why. Then, you slowly identify your body in terms of what it represents in the world, and in the eyes of men."

This literally reads like hardcore hentai fantasies only men could come up with. Yet, this is written by women themselves. From these stories it seems like that millions of teen girls have these hardcore sex fantasies. That would explain why they all dress like semen toilets nowadays. Just take a look at TikTok or local shopping mall. Girls are literally asking for this kind of behavior from men.

cunts being melodramatic as usual

"muh people love me but not the way i want" :foidSoy:

:feelsseriously:

Women SHOULD be fuck meat.

She doesn't feel like a person because she isn't a person.