Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was just browsing and looking at some pics of some 18-21 year old foids

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
It's unbelieveable how many Young and old cucks are commenting there, they think if they say bullshit like "You should not think that you can buy this Beauty with Money" they will get their peepee's touched by them

While in reality they would be getting arrested for only Standing near them xDDDDD

Yep, although there are some guys who defend women just so they get a pat on the head, those guys are the worst.

Cucks are clowns of evolution

Cucks defend foids who would spit on them in RL and leave with chad lol

cuck genocide now

Cucks need to get paddock'd

Cuck never learn........

This is just proof of our theory.
There are so many dudes who don't get pussy, it's insane.
Incels are only a small fraction.
Most guys who don't have sex still live as bluepilled brainwashed unaware white knights commenting on bitches social media.

a real Man only congratulates another Man for his accomplishments

but never a woman

Foids as far as I know do not exist 18-21, they're non-existent for anybody but Chad due to being in their prime years.

Real men prefer 50 year old transvestites. I learned that in my gender studies class. That goes double for you if you are a white male!!! Sacrifices must be made by all!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back