Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was just assaulted by a roastie

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Homeless looking bitch just spat at me on the street. I spat back and she ran away JFL. How do I know she doesn't have aids or something :feelspuke:

Muh non-violent gender. Can't even mind your business as an incel without getting assaulted :feelsugh:

That’s brutal. A homeless woman once approached me on the street and started talking pure nonsense. I just walked away

Foids can smell your pERsoynality you inkwell :soy: :soy: :foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Should've beat the shit out of that filthy roastie :lasereyes:

The cops will be at your door any minute now

Damn that really sucks. You should've knocked her on her ass

Sex assault! Also maybe get tested for HPV or syphilis

Some crazy homeless foid called me a monkey before. More proof that I look like a fish monkey confirmed :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Maybe she was trying to spit on that thang? You almost ascended! :feelsLightsaber:

Some crazy homeless foid called me a monkey before. More proof that I look like a fish monkey confirmed :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

she could sense your personality

Kick her in the fucking face