Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was inactive because I was deeply depressed

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I am in my mid-20s and my life is going nowhere. I don't have a college degree, I don't have a job and I don't even have a dating life. I haven't even been on a single date in my entire life. I spend all my days inside my room and I don't socialize at all. Everything in my life was going downhill, all the worst expectations ended up coming true. I was convinced I was going to kill myself within five years, even picking my date and method. I even picked up smoking after I quit for seven years in hopes of getting cancer so I didn't have to kill myself. I have since then quit again. My life is still going nowhere, but I am in a better headspace right now.

Never liked ciggies tbh
There's a reason why they're called fags

I am in my mid-20s and my life is going nowhere. I don't have a college degree, I don't have a job and I don't even have a dating life. I haven't even been on a single date in my entire life. I spend all my days inside my room and I don't socialize at all.
We are living the same life :feelsaww:

BTW unless you're networkmaxxed and your degree is really good (top school, good field) - it's not fucking worth it.
Uni experience is pure :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I am in my mid-20s and my life is going nowhere. I don't have a college degree, I don't have a job and I don't even have a dating life. I haven't even been on a single date in my entire life. I spend all my days inside my room and I don't socialize at all.

Understood by us. I've been considering a "break" for some time now to get away from the thoughts of filth. Still, I find myself coming here for relief since I'd be worse off without a medium to communicate my thoughts.

Im in the same position. I wish id die in my sleep.
How many times I have wished for this to happen..
Never liked ciggies tbh
There's a reason why they're called fags
I started at 13.
We are living the same life :feelsaww:
It sucks.
BTW unless you're networkmaxxed and your degree is really good (top school, good field) - it's not fucking worth it.
Uni experience is pure :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Yeah, no such thing for me.
Same but mid 30s. My condolences.

I wish entire planet explodes
Likewise my friend.
Never began.
Understood by us. I've been considering a "break" for some time now to get away from the thoughts of filth. Still, I find myself coming here for relief since I'd be worse off without a medium to communicate my thoughts.
Yeah I will take a much needed break in real life. We have to stay strong.

I spend all my days inside my room and I don't socialize at all.
So normies bullied and ostracized you? I'm an ambivert myself, but i spend most of my free time alone, people rarely make contact with me or invite me anywhere.

Same except I’m getting my stem degree soon but idk if I’ll be able to get a job in the field cuz I’m nonNT. I’ve only ever worked shit jobs.

Just entered 30 and it just gets worse from here on because now we have all the baggage from our 20s and we know how hopeless the world is. And it is around this time our body starts to function less fluently.
True at 30 my back started to hurt and my teeth started to decay more easily and i lost all hope that anything, even smallest thing can change for the better .

I am in my mid-20s and my life is going nowhere. I don't have a college degree, I don't have a job and I don't even have a dating life. I haven't even been on a single date in my entire life. I spend all my days inside my room and I don't socialize at all. Everything in my life was going downhill, all the worst expectations ended up coming true. I was convinced I was going to kill myself within five years, even picking my date and method. I even picked up smoking after I quit for seven years in hopes of getting cancer so I didn't have to kill myself. I have since then quit again. My life is still going nowhere, but I am in a better headspace right now.
Brutal. I'm in the same situation and have no friends let alone a gf :feelsrope:

At least I got Uni out of the way and get to work online because of it. That was fucking brutal though. There's no way I could go through all that starting at your age now.

Damn cel i was in this position a few years ago. Severely depressed and contemplating kms. Hang in there cel it will get better. You'll eventually get used to being a loser. Just remember its not your fault. You're disabled (ugly) but the government refuses to help.

Over for cigarettecels.

You need to be more positive.
Well, i hope that helped.

:soy::soy::soy:

I wish I could heal all of our pain. I hate to see brocels writing posts that are essentially in the same boat as I.

It'll be over soon.