Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was in town today and cried afterwards.

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
I had to go into town because I had to drop off books at the library.
When I walked through the city, almost everyone was taller than me. I don't understand these people who say ethnics are small. The ethnics were very large, many bald heads with stacys. I looked like an alien. I always walk hunched over because of my hunchback. I saw myself in a large window and thought to myself "God, you're an ugly freak." I don't fit into German society at all. I saw Indians and other ethnics who were around 1.90 and some were even 2 m. In the library they were the prettiest people. blacks, ethnics as well as many whites who are studying for their future. I immediately noticed that these were the most attractive people and would probably later become architects, doctors or other rip-offs. The World Cup is currently taking place in Germany, which is why there were police officers everywhere who were extremely attractive and security guards who were often ethnics (in Germany there are extremely many ethnics in the security industry) who were flirting with women. Chads came in all forms: black, white, ethnic.
Stacys also came in all forms: black, white, ethnic.
Asian men were also out with their girlfriends. Because of him the whole city was extremely crowded. When I got home I cried and had suicidal thoughts. especially because there were only attractive people in the library who would later have a safe and beautiful life.
today I was mogged to death...
My autistic look and walk, my thick glasses, my huchback, my plump lips, my dry hair make me undesirable for foids and my missing masculinity make it even harder to fit in normal social groups.
I make pics in the library from two chicks. one hot asian and the other a becky. I'm trying to take pictures of everyone to show you how extremely attractive these students were there.

Sounds like my experience outside.

none of this would have mattered if these idiots weren't chad only

Sounds like my experience outside.
Could it be that the Balkans are extremely attractive? I saw a lot of Balkans today, almost all of them extremely large. Croatia played today, so there were a lot of Balkans in the city. almost all of them were tall. Many of them were chads and at the train station I watched a couple kissing and the guy groping his girlfriend's butt.

When I walked through the city, almost everyone was taller than me. I don't understand these people who say ethnics are small. The ethnics were very large, many bald heads with stacys. I looked like an alien. I always walk hunched over because of my hunchback. I saw myself in a large window and thought to myself "God, you're an ugly freak." I don't fit into German society at all. I saw Indians and other ethnics who were around 1.90 and some were even 2 m. In the library they were the prettiest people. blacks, ethnics as well as many whites who are studying for their future. I immediately noticed that these were the most attractive people and would probably later become architects, doctors or other rip-offs. The World Cup is currently taking place in Germany, which is why there were police officers everywhere who were extremely attractive and security guards who were often ethnics (in Germany there are extremely many ethnics in the security industry) who were flirting with women. Chads came in all forms: black, white, ethnic.
Asian men were also out with their girlfriends. Because of him the whole city was extremely crowded. When I got home I cried and had suicidal thoughts. especially because there were only attractive people in the library who would later have a safe and beautiful life.
My autistic look and walk, my thick glasses, my huchback, my plump lips, my dry hair make me undesirable for foids and my missing masculinity make it even harder to fit in normal social groups.
I make pics in the library from two chicks. one hot asian and the other a becky. I'm trying to take pictures of everyone to show you how extremely attractive these students were there.
you will stop crying the more you age and the only feeling you have will be emptiness.

This is so true, I have yet to meet an Indian man shorter than 6'4 here in the Netherlands, "muh ethnics are short" is enormous cope that looks at the average heights in their countries and then pretends that this must mean that they stay short when they move to Europe, I rarely meet Asians or Africans shorter than me, heck, even new Syrian refugees height-mog me, it's absolutely brutal. I'm not sure if the baldpill is true or not based on the amount of bald men I see with girlfriends and wives, it's ridiculous.

Today I saw an Asian toilet with an Arab boyfriend at the market and later a 2 meter tall obese Asian nerd with a White Stacylite. I guess height really does compensate for literally everything else.

I hate being short, I hate being Black, I hate being single.

Same feels everytime i go outside. Thats why i rarely ever go unless its 100% necessary

none of this would have mattered if these idiots weren't chad only
Getting mogged by literally everyone is still a brutal experience, Sex won't change that

40? I think? I'm 30 and I am depressed as fuck, but guys like Thinking-Ape in their 40's and 50's are like shells of human beings now.
dont think so. If I would survive until this age I would have mental meltsdown too.

Getting mogged by literally everyone is still a brutal experience, Sex won't change that
yes it will. you'd be upset about it for 2 seconds until you realize that you're gonna get laid anyways so who gives a fuck

I'm sorry you had that experience, it sounds really difficult. Sounds like you have really low self esteem. Can I ask, are you autistic? (since you mentioned your autistic look and walk) and are you getting any help?

I'm sorry you had that experience, it sounds really difficult. Sounds like you have really low self esteem. Can I ask, are you autistic? (since you mentioned your autistic look and walk) and are you getting any help?
yes asperger

yes it will. you'd be upset about it for 2 seconds until you realize that you're gonna get laid anyways so who gives a fuck
Yh you're right it probably eases the pain knowing that you still have someone who loves you and sucks your dick but thats it, you'll still feel deprived of your masculinity getting heightmogged by everyone

So you think i should just rope cause i'm neurodivergent?
I dont know if you should do it...but I think that is my last chance to stop my suffering. I dont think you are in the same situation

I dont know if you should do it...but I think that is my last chance to stop my suffering. I dont think you are in the same situation
Am probably not in your situation but still you should not do it. I know how unbearable it is. But it is just now. Life is not constant, although it seem it. Don't listen to these people on here telling you that it is your only option, it is not true. Just hold on..

Am probably not in your situation but still you should not do it. I know how unbearable it is. But it is just now. Life is not constant, although it seem it. Don't listen to these people on here telling you that it is your only option, it is not true. Just hold on..
bro thats my whole life...

it will never be better it just getting worse and worse

it will never be better it just getting worse and worse
How do you know that though? The human brain is so limited, you have no idea. It's conditioned to believe that the experienced state is the only state there is, a way to adapt to environments for better survival. So other ways of life, other conditions or states are experienced as far away, impossible, like a faint dream etc. But it's not true. Our brains simply cannot handle the reality of life. Doesn't mean things won't ever change. Yes, if you rope, things will never change. Then you'll end things miserable and alone. If you don't maybe someday it will be different, you cannot know things. Life is always changing.

How do you know that though? The human brain is so limited, you have no idea. It's conditioned to believe that the experienced state is the only state there is, a way to adapt to environments for better survival. So other ways of life, other conditions or states are experienced as far away, impossible, like a faint dream etc. But it's not true. Our brains simply cannot handle the reality of life. Doesn't mean things won't ever change. Yes, if you rope, things will never change. Then you'll end things miserable and alone. If you don't maybe someday it will be different, you cannot know things. Life is always changing.
2364569 ee62364569 ee62364569 ee62364569 ee62364569 ee62364569 ee62364569 ee62364569 ee6