Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was in this crowd

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
This is some sort of rave group that were playing before Slipknot, my memory is foggy but I remember seeing roasties in tight shorts there. I stood there awkwardly as a truecel.

What the hell is that garbage?
People acting Black.

This isn't english right?

How could you even see yourself in that crowd lol

that concert is a low effort post IRL

why did u go? it sounds terrible ngl

bitch wtf man
tenor.gif

mfw I predict every single move of yours

U went to a concert to hear a whore singing? cuck

I worked at hotdog stand before!

It was ok job.

How can anyone enjoy seeing that shit, unless 6oure in the front row or actually the artist performing

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: why would you go to something like this not only is it suifuel but i see no point

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: why would you go to something like this not only is it suifuel but i see no point

I wanted to see the band Slipknot but yes you are partially right, Slipknot are over rated i think.

Thats the most annoying band Ive ever heard

>unironically listening to this shit

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Antwoord is one of my guilty pleasures, at least theyre very in your face with their presentation, theyre super trashy on purpose, cant fucking sing and their texts are crap, normies hate them. Got a few very aggressive songs as well, those are really good if you can get around the foids squeaky singing, recent stuff hasnt been nearly as good though.

Language is a mixture of English and Afrikaans, south african language partially derived from dutch.

Die antwood is fucking trash,but I love some of their songs

People actually paying to go hear this garbage?? It sounds like complete shit yet there are hundreds if not thousands cheering it on.

How do you know that you were at that specific concert?

Aren't those the faggots from the movie chappie?

wow this is almost as full of shit as a retard's pants when I slip him acid

I was waiting for the camera to do a closeup of the brown girl's ass, but it never came, and so neither did I unfortunately.