Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was in a mental hospital

Dar132004

Dar132004

Banned
-
Hi so about 1 year ago in August I was in a mental hospital.It started when the feds when to my house,they had an Interpol warrant on me,they never searched my home but they told me I could go to prison for hate speech.Then mom took me to a shrink,two foids and I apparently scared one of them and she called the cops on me.Then they took me to the hospital where I stayed for 1 week.I have been taking medication for 11 months now and I have to say that i"m better now but it has been a life chaning experience.Tell me your thoughs

How'd you get caught for hate speech? I feel bad for non-American countries man. Brutal. Can't even express your opinions.

Same. I should consider myself lucky that I live in a country where freedom of speech is absolute, at least on paper, and that I was never sent to the psych ward by my parents.