Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was in a great mood and my lying mom ruined my mood.

depressedcursedlosr

depressedcursedlosr

Greycel
I came back from feeding all the strays and kittens outside for an hour and felt light and nice like I came from a workout.

We talked about a house we were thinking of getting. My dream house. With a massive backyard for all the cats she said I could keep outside.

But then she suddenly mid convo says she doesn't want that house due to a pool.

I'm like what? Just drain it. That's not a reason not to get a house.

She said no still it's a deal breaker all of a sudden.

I said why you doing this ? She said because I'm annoying her. So I said you do it on purpose and play victim?

Also lied about other stuff she said yesterday she wouldn't invite my brother over again who I don't like.

She said she never said that and said "f you" when I said she's lying now.

Also doesn't let me use her phone to order cuz I said she's no parent to me.

Is it really ur mom ? If yes I am sory but she sounds like a 15 years old cum dump to me. :dafuckfeels:
Thanks for even taking the time to read all this. I do feel bad now for writing it but thank you for reading and commenting.

Appreciate that.

Your Mom is a Narcissist. Get independent from her, you don't seem to be short on money either

We talked about a house we were thinking of getting. My dream house. With a massive backyard for all the cats she said I could keep outside.
How cucked do you have to be that you're looking for a house to move in with your mom?
Men are supposed to move OUT not move IN with your mother.

Is it really ur mom ? If yes I am sory but she sounds like a 15 years old cum dump to me. :dafuckfeels:
So I'm all excited to look at the pricing of that dream house of mine and big yard for cats. Then my mom says because I kept harassing her so she said she doesn't want the house chz it has a pool all of a sudden,

Instead of just saying "I'm tired can we not continue this"

She blame me she's evil

How cucked do you have to be that you're looking for a house to move in with your mom?
Men are supposed to move OUT not move IN with your mother.
I dont work and I can't. Why would I get my own house and be some cuck.