Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was ignored today

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
So my university is divided into two campuses, the one I am studying at is technology oriented and most of the students are males.
Well, I have to do a project with some other major and some teachers wanted to me for Social and Health Care field. That major is on a different campus and I went there.
The fucking campus is filled with women and chads.
Well, I don't mind it as long as I can do my stuff alone.
However, one the female teachers I was talking to fucking flirted with the chad students and looked at me with disgust.
At least the other teacher, who was older was nice to me.

Anyways, for the next 3 months I have to go to that campus to finish this fucking project.
Wish me luck, I hope I don't get too much suifuel from going there daily.

You should take revenge on that campus tbh

Group projects are always fun. I went to uni alone; all my friends went to different places after high school, so I don't know anyone here. I constantly have to work with braindead foids or chadlites.

Do all the work and don't put any of their names on it at submission because well Chads probably won't contribute neither will foids and even if they do, fuck foids anyway.

Do all the work and don't put any of their names on it at submission because well Chads probably won't contribute neither will foids and even if they do, fuck foids anyway.

I know your pain OP. I was a psych major in college. Had to work with tons of hot women, and none of them were into me.

if you even look angrily at someone after being ignored they will panic and se you as the next Pekka-Eric

I know your pain OP. I was a psych major in college. Had to work with tons of hot women, and none of them were into me.
Why would you torture yourself with psych?

Being ignored sounds like a dream to me as opposed to being actively made fun of.

if you even look angrily at someone after being ignored they will panic and se you as the next Pekka-Eric
Has happened to me once. The fucking police put me in police car and shit

Group projects are always fun. I went to uni alone; all my friends went to different places after high school, so I don't know anyone here. I constantly have to work with braindead foids or chadlites.
Avi and name are based.

You know chads get better grades for less substantial work right? It's proven in blackpill research.
Of course they do. Teacher s would feel guilty failing them.

Group projects are there to make incels fail.