Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was I hospital today. I was told looks are not my problem by foid doctor.

S

Storm

Banned
-
So I was in hospital for something. She asked me if I have any illnesses. I said I have depression. She said why am I depressed. I said cause I'm broke and not good looking.

This bitch then said looks are not you problem. I just stayed quiet after that cause I didn't know what to say.

This bitch gave me my prescription for my original problem and then I left.

"Looks is not your problem" after that she went home fucked her 3º chad boyfriend of the week

Who is surprised? You can present 20 different sets of data from reliable sources proving how much looks matter, but the brainwashing runs too deep, they can't accept anything outside of their bluepill teachings.

I just stayed quiet after that cause I didn't know what to say.
Blackpill her on looks, do not shy away from standing up to yourself next time.

@JeffGoldblumInTheFly do you really look so ugly that you mentally picture yourself as the bug in your profile picture? :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yes we all know hes chad

If looks are not your problem then ask her out on a date, call that bitch out on her shit

He's tall and white. Just needs to fix his face but I doubt his face is bad (haven't seen his pic).
wym his pic is his profile picture. @JeffGoldblumInTheFly 's AVI is his face reveal and he is CHAD

Yeah I was scared of being kicked out
Well then you should have offered her a massage to make her feel calm and try to make a move

So I was in hospital for something. She asked me if I have any illnesses. I said I have depression. She said why am I depressed. I said cause I'm broke and not good looking.

This bitch then said looks are not you problem. I just stayed quiet after that cause I didn't know what to say.

This bitch gave me my prescription for my original problem and then I left.
It must be your ₱ɆⱤ₴Ø₦₳Ⱡł₮Ɏ, obviously.

Fucking dumb bitch. you shouldn't have even said a word to her. she doesn't deserve it.

What kind of doctor asks a patient why are they depressed?

It's a foid what did you expect?

I remember a long time ago I went to the an old noodlewhore doctor for anxiety and depression. I didn't mention my looks once. But she started saying there's nothing wrong with my looks and that I look fine. She knew I was a fucking subhuman and the cause of my depression was my looks without me even mentioning it

Of course she says looks aren't your problem, what else is she supposed to say? "Yes, you're really ugly af, my condolences" ?
tl;dr She lied.

If you were Chad, the only prescription she'd give is her pussy

@JeffGoldblumInTheFly do you really look so ugly that you mentally picture yourself as the bug in your profile picture? :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yea I'm very ugly, I have a 3/10 face the worst aspects are my chin and jaw they are very recessed and because of that my nose doesn't match with my face, I'm balding as well
He's tall and white. Just needs to fix his face but I doubt his face is bad (haven't seen his pic).
This is true I'm white and my height is 6'2", I saving money to try to fix my face but because I live in brazil the costs are probably much more higher than were you people live

Standing up for yourself in vain is better than passively getting bluepills crammed down the throat.
I'd hardly consider a passing bluepilled comment as "cramming down the throat". We even get bluepills on this forum FFS.

It is, in my opinion.
Then you're in pretty dire need of perspective.

Try being locked in a room against your will with a professional mind-rapist who has the power to have pills literally shoved down your throat, then come back to me.

Then you're in pretty dire need of perspective.

Try being locked in a room against your will with a professional mind-rapist who has the power to have pills literally shoved down your throat, then come back to me.
It's just a metaphore br0

Should’ve asked her for a blowjob

fakecel if a femoid talk to you

Did you died?