Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was humiliated in front of the class

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I had to present a lab report for this class. When it was my turn to present mine, the fucking professor started asking a lot of questions whose answer I did not know. We did the experiment in a group and those people don't even talk to me, so it's hard to prepare a report by myself. He said I was unprepared and that I've made it hard for him to give me a grade. And then he asked what grade I would give myself and I said 70/100 lol. He looked at me with hate in his eyes, jotted down something, and then told me that was all.

The fucking high tier normie answered everything. He has a girlfriend, friends etc...But when you are alone, it's so hard to solve everything.

Why didn't the others get marked lower for not answering questions? group work is group work. normiefags suck

Why didn't the others get marked lower for not answering questions? group work is group work. normiefags suck

He never asks them complicated questions

Science professors are such scumbags, similar things have happened to me before, the memories still fill me with rage

Science professors are such scumbags, similar things have happened to me before, the memories still fill me with rage
legit all teachers hatr Truecels

Pop his tires!
(In urotrucksim2)

Wow, what an asshole.

i've noticed this as well in my classes, when the classmates seemed to dislike me , the professors picked up on it and added fuel to the fire

well as long as you don't fail/drop out because of it you can try to endure it and move on but if they ruin your life you should absolutely consider ending theirs as well while you are on your way out

>>wizardcel
>>in front of the class

Group works are hell for non NT men tbh

I'd saw off my leg and beat him to death with it

I fucking despise teachers, 90% of them are garbage that made my life a living hell.
If i became a politician i would ask for their salaries to be lowered.

Glad my schooling years are over. In retrospect that period of life is little more than an overglorified prison for the social and mental indoctrination of the masses.

Glad my schooling years are over. In retrospect that period of life is little more than an overglorified prison for the social and mental indoctrination of the masses.
Fuck you wagecel FUCK YOUUUUUU :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

wagecucking / school it's the same thing in the end.
Lol no, 1. your coworkers are more mature 2. You make money 3. No homework 4. Free weekends 5. No need for social interaction while it’s forced in schools

Lol no, 1. your coworkers are more mature 2. You make money 3. No homework 4. Free weekends 5. No need for social interaction while it’s forced in schools
Fair enough. Haven't been there yet, you better not be lying though :feels:

it has been proven that if you're a woman or good looking you get better grades, and thats just for essays. I can't even imagine how hard it affects a lab report

what lab makes you read it to the class what is this 5th grade

The is exactly why I leech off of someone when it comes to school.Studying is retarded and a waste of time.