Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was height mogged today. The man I saw, was atleast 2.10 Meters tall

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
I saw him at the station. He was thinner than me too :feelsbadman:.
No matter how tall you are, there will always be someone taller
There will always be someone better than you. :blackpill:
It's over. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Sounds like a typical day in my country.

what's your height

Don't go outside

How much is that in feet

I was heightmogged by girl who was a whole head taller Than me yesterday

at least you’re not a Yemeni lard scraper in the netherlands

6'11" actually.

P.S. Learn to use the metric height system (only Americans use the imperial one).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP have you properly measured your height? You sure he was 2,10m?
There are 6'11 dudes out there but they're in the NBA, not people you see in the streets every day. If you're 7 foot and not in the NBA you're low iq maxxxed

Has happened to me.

2 meters is brutal, most people don’t get there

No they dont. Not for height.
The only country which uses the imperial system (feet, inches) is cuckmerica. Every other country in the world uses the metric system (metres, centimetres, millimetres).

The only country which uses the imperial system (feet, inches) is cuckmerica. Every other country in the world uses the metric system (metres, centimetres, millimetres).
Yeah but not for height

what's your height
OP have you properly measured your height? You sure he was 2,10m?

I'm 1.98 Meters ( 6'5 feet), around 2 meters. He was around 2.10 M, it's a rough quick estimate based on that he was almost a half head taller.
Even if I stood on my toes, he would still be taller. He must have been at least 10 centimeters taller than me, based on that.
If it was less than 5 centimeters, I would be able to see him at eye level, but I couldn't.

I'm 1.98 Meters ( 6'5 feet), around 2 meters. He was around 2.10 M, it's a rough quick estimate based on that he was almost a half head taller.
Even if I stood on my toes, he would still be taller. He must have been at least 10 centimeters taller than me, based on that.
If it was less than 5 centimeters, I would be able to see him at eye level, but I couldn't.
how are u incel at that height? u mog 99% of the male population to ever exist