Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i was having a good day....

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i was having a gooday. skipped uni. ate pizza. watched family guy. fapped.
had a good mood cuz somehow i got a good result on some test i sucked at. also mom didnt complained alot when i told her im not visiting this week.

then i had to go out to go to the bank. and there it was.... my physical therapist, aka my oneitis.
i saw her in the street. we walked in opposite direction. i noticed her when she was like 5m from me.... i got anxious. looked on the ground and kept walking.
no idea if she saw me or maybe even called me (had headphones.) or maybe she also noticed me and ignored, no idea. thought about turning my head after i passed her but was too high inhb.
next sunday i see her again and i wonder if she will say something about it. i acted like a low iq retard.

anyway the whole thing made my day goes to SHIT. heart was beating hard like a cuck. and after not thinking about her for 2 days now i think about her all day.
i cant believe i cant have her or other foid. i just CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT.
even if she noticed me she probaly didnt care, 30 minutes later her bf was probaly balls deep inside her while i was at the bank playing cod in my phone for 2 hours untill it was my turn.

i just fucking cant anymore. i need to go muslim mode, hardcore muslim. like those that never touch women and maybe that way i will suffer less.
i curse the first day i went to her and let her touch me. too much suifuel for an incel.
F
U
C
K

and the cycle will just countiue. soon i will probaly not gonna need to see her anymore, and the oneittis thing will fade slowly untill some foid will say hey to me or something and ill have oneitis for her instead.
thats my life since i was 16yo. 7 years ago. had 9 oneitis's since.

Females ruin everything, the whore must pay for what she did to you

I want some pizza now.

Out of all people, why your physical therapist?
Lots of physical therapy includes touch, helping you stretch and deep tissue massage. Also, you generally go there in pain and leave feeling better. Probably a bit of pavlovian positive reinforcement at play as well.

Lots of physical therapy includes touch, helping you stretch and deep tissue massage. Also, you generally go there in pain and leave feeling better. Probably a bit of pavlovian positive reinforcement at play as well.
That makes a lot of sense, high iq post.

A textbook case of the virgin walk.

30 minutes later her bf was probaly balls deep inside her while i was at the bank playing cod in my phone for 2 hours untill it was my turn.

:feelskek: What does she look like? Also what were your other oneitis like?

Out of all people, why your physical therapist?
1. she is nice tbh
2. she is cute
3. the main reason obivously - she touch me. no foid ever touch me. this week she even massaged my shoulder.
almost coomed.

Onitis are a delusion of the mind irl she doesn't give a flying shit if you live or get hit by a bus. You need to kill the idea of having a onitis to uncuck your brain from those lies.

Onitis are a delusion of the mind irl she doesn't give a flying shit if you live or get hit by a bus. You need to kill the idea of having a onitis to uncuck your brain from those lies.
i dont think so. the oneitis represent what you want but will never have.

Oneitis shouldn't be a thing for blackpilled dudes

You had to walk/cycle/publictransport there because you have no car :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: @LastGerman this is indeed brutal

Imagine having no bank account. Brutal bank account pill @Joelossus

Females ruin everything, the whore must pay for what she did to you
kek
based
and OP... I'm sry, but it's over for you. You oughta become more blackpilled

Last edited:
She probably hoped you would't talk to her anyways.

Damn man, you have to constantly remind me of this shortcoming, don't you?

Damn man, you have to constantly remind me of this shortcoming, don't you?

It is another brutal underrated pill. I also almost suffered from it. By the way, your profile picture driver licence moggs me.

You had to walk/cycle/publictransport there because you have no car :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: @LastGerman this is indeed brutal
first time you are correct. if i had a car it wouldnt happen.

What's a worse pill? The bank account pill or drivers license pill? That is tough man

I have 3 bank accounts and 5 credit cards. No money though

had a good mood cuz somehow i got a good result on some test i sucked at. also mom didnt complained alot when i told her im not visiting this week.

then i had to go out to go to the bank. and there it was.... my physical therapist, aka my oneitis.
i saw her in the street. we walked in opposite direction. i noticed her when she was like 5m from me.... i got anxious. looked on the ground and kept walking.
no idea if she saw me or maybe even called me (had headphones.) or maybe she also noticed me and ignored, no idea. thought about turning my head after i passed her but was too high inhb.
next sunday i see her again and i wonder if she will say something about it. i acted like a low iq retard.

anyway the whole thing made my day goes to SHIT. heart was beating hard like a cuck. and after not thinking about her for 2 days now i think about her all day.
i cant believe i cant have her or other foid. i just CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT.
even if she noticed me she probaly didnt care, 30 minutes later her bf was probaly balls deep inside her while i was at the bank playing cod in my phone for 2 hours untill it was my turn.

i just fucking cant anymore. i need to go muslim mode, hardcore muslim. like those that never touch women and maybe that way i will suffer less.
i curse the first day i went to her and let her touch me. too much suifuel for an incel.
F
U
C
K

and the cycle will just countiue. soon i will probaly not gonna need to see her anymore, and the oneittis thing will fade slowly untill some foid will say hey to me or something and ill have oneitis for her instead.
thats my life since i was 16yo. 7 years ago. had 9 oneitis's since.

jfl at thinking she gives a fuck about you..

She is paid to tell you bullshit. She doesnt fucking like you. When you enter her office she wants you gone asap. She enjoys the power she has over you. She enjoys she controls you with her therapy memes. JFL at going to a therapy led by foid. This is the biggest form of disrespect one can bring to himself. JFL bro man you gotta stop going to her its bluepilled man ngl bro pls just tell her to fuck with you tell her is the only way to help you she will refuse ofc but then tell her you want different therapist..

JFL if you actually paying her for this.... Its the same as paying cam girl.

nvm I just read she is physical therapist low iq sorry. Use her instead.

can you tell the story ?
i injured myself and its gonna take me couple of months to recover. i go to her for pysical therapy once a week. used to be twice a weak.
she was my oneitis from the first time there when she touched me.

are you that of consoomer, you hear somethings name you want to buy it?

i dont think so. the oneitis represent what you want but will never have.
The brain larp and daydream about her, while in reality none of that shit will ever happen, and none of that shit matter. The brain delusion itself into thinking that it would, "if if happen".
"Crushes" and "oneitis" are bluepilled cuck delusion of the mind, you need to kill those stupid thoughts, get back down earth, and face the reality as it is, a big black bitter pill.

Therapy is BS. Just do deadlift and drink 1 gallon of milk a day you will be fine

Tfw no joocard

Is she the one that touches you with gloves on and makes u feel special?. Maybe it was another incel. Brutal post though. Sadly she probably didn't think much about seeing you on the street or didn't care, as you speculated

Give up your earthly desires.