Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was grumpy with cops

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
They came on my porch because one of my relatives accidentally dialed them and I was grumpy asf "well we were worried because your porch.waa dirty" me "well you don't have to judge my porch"

I said this in a grumpy tone btw LMFAO

jfl didn't know cops were there to rate people's porches now

what next, cops breaking into your home to judge your interior decorating?

Judgy assholes but won't respond to a murder call
100%

cops here barely do shit about burglary calls, gang violence, muggings, etc.

they're too busy punishing people for serious crimes like saying bad words, protesting or um 'staring' (?!)

100%

they're too busy punishing people for serious crimes like saying bad words, protesting or um 'staring' (?!)
Hahaha true I love how u glowies know everything about how bullshit the world is

Hahaha true I love how u glowies know everything about how bullshit the world is
exactly we like to hang around in fbi hq dabbing on cops lmao and planning new BLM protests about 'police brutality' stories we make up

so much fun omggg

100%

Has DEI gone so far so aslong as its not a white person doing it, Everything is permitted ?? :dafuckfeels:

Has DEI gone so far so aslong as its not a white person doing it, Everything is permitted ?? :dafuckfeels:
well, a nigger can't be prosecuted for burglary because that's racism

but if he looks at a woman funny then he could still get arrested for rape

so it really depends, niggers can commit real crimes with impunity but fake feminist ones are still prosecuted

well, a nigger can't be prosecuted for burglary because that's racism

but if he looks at a woman funny then he could still get arrested for rape

so it really depends, niggers can commit real crimes with impunity but fake feminist ones are still prosecuted
Brutal

View: http://coub.com/view/2dp1jo

Well boys, Its Time to join the DEI squad and legally commit looting i guess, They cant take you on that because then it would be Muh Razism

Bring me a 75 inch sony tv with 120hz pls
Feel free to use a truck, Thanks in advance my black friends.

@Left4DeadNiggER and other black friends, Thanks in advance the sony TV will do well in my living room.

Last edited:
Time to join the DEI squad and legally commit looting i guess, They cant take you on that because then it would be Muh Razism
high IQ

just wear blackface theory is LAW

high IQ

I asked @Left4DeadNiggER and other nigga friends to bring me a 75 inch sony 120hz TV they can feel free to use a truck, Stolen or not idgaf i just want a bigger TV

high IQ

Yes, Or a ski mask that is black, If they ask who it is, Reply: Are you racist?

Edit: Finland hoodie works too as long as its batman colored

Yes, Or a ski mask that is black, If they ask who it is, Reply: Are you racist?
high IQ strat, this is how ISIS should spread their caliphate

just claim 'oh we're not a TERRORIST CALIPHATE we're black see we're building a new wakanda and um it's racist if you don't join in'

high IQ strat, this is how ISIS should spread their caliphate

just claim 'oh we're not a TERRORIST CALIPHATE we're black see we're building a new wakanda and um it's racist if you don't join in'
Umm im white so isis is not for me also im a law abiding citizen, All i wanted was a bigger TV your dragging it a bit far, Im not joining isis over a TV, Waiting for my black bros to bring me a TV because they have that amazing legal skill.

that's racist

that's racist

that's racist

three strikes I'M SENDING THE COPS TO YOUR PLACE THIS INSTANT
Your editing my posts i see

If you havent followed up, Me and
Left4deadnigger joke around all the time
its all in good faith little bro.

Your editing my posts i see
ISIS = wakanda

see they are black:

Jihadi-John-2.jpg

so it does not make a difference, u r still a RACIST

ISIS = wakanda

see they are black:

Jihadi-John-2.jpg

so it does not make a difference, u r still a RACIST
Why are you posting my lego figure, Ive literally posted i have him in lego before, Also creds to me for triggering a soycuck of reddit :feelsYall:

Why are you posting my lego figure, Ive literally posted i have him in lego before,
he is not a lego he is a black man he is a real human being with rights and feelings and thoughts he is not a lego

you are a racist
Also creds to me for triggering a soycuck of reddit :feelsYall:
no you have been DOWNDOOTED