Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was good looking as a child

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
I found a picture and my face was beautiful.Defined jawline,cheekbones,symmetrical,flawless skin.I remember I had friends with boys and girls.Almost always people would like me.I even made friends with college girls.But then my face became uglier and people started treating me differently.It was such a big change of my life.

Mogs me at looking good as a child

I looked okay as a baby. My problem was puberty. My baby features never left

Are you a mouth breather back then? Childhood nutrition is also crucial on determining maximum height (as well has genetic lottery). Anyways, it's so fucking over.

I also looked semi-decent as a child, but puberty fucked me over horribly and now im an ugly framelet

Imagine being dumped when your face became uglier, just an incredible blow to self-esteem

Same. I was looking better than few others, while females gave no shit still. However, the ugly boys with pimples in my childhood are now tall Giga Chads compared to me.

should have ascended with pedophile

You can't be a good looking child and then turn incel tier in later years.

Incels are born!

should have ascended with pedophile
Giphy 4

I found a picture and my face was beautiful.Defined jawline,cheekbones,symmetrical,flawless skin.I remember I had friends with boys and girls.Almost always people would like me.I even made friends with college girls.But then my face became uglier and people started treating me differently.It was such a big change of my life.
No wonder people of the past married shotas and lolis. They mog incels by default

I was a mogger as a child tbh, height murdered me come middle school

Are you a mouth breather back then? Childhood nutrition is also crucial on determining maximum height (as well has genetic lottery). Anyways, it's so fucking over.
Dont remember

The elementary school me would mog me today.