Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was going to start gymcelling but there is literally no point

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
As the title suggests, i made plans with my friend to lift after school

however today was a shit day

i had a photo taken of me for ID

I am so fucking ugly. There is no point in even stepping foot in a gym. My face is legit subhuman holy shit fuck my life why was I born to look like this.

Just do push ups, sit ups, and squats at home for free. IDK why people pay for gym memberships and shit.

Hitting the gym is a must. A man must be strong enough to lift his body weight with his arms alone. all else is cope.
Just do push ups, sit ups, and squats at home for free. IDK why people pay for gym memberships and shit.
its hard to get cardio without gym. i tried biking and jogging but fucking cars everywhere honking and shit.

We're young , There will be time for that

its hard to get cardio without gym.
If you're house-bound, you can use a jump-rope or do plyometrics. I just go outside and run along a nearby trail for cardio. Sometimes there's heavy rain or biting cold, which help develop mental toughness and give a nice tranquil normie-free cardio session, especially combined.

If you're house-bound, you can use a jump-rope or do plyometrics. I just go outside and run along a nearby trail for cardio. Sometimes there's heavy rain or biting cold, which help develop mental toughness and give a nice tranquil normie-free cardio session, especially combined.
Hitting the gym is a must. A man must be strong enough to lift his body weight with his arms alone. all else is cope.

its hard to get cardio without gym. i tried biking and jogging but fucking cars everywhere honking and shit.
I don't need cardio, i need muscle. I already have intense cardio 1-2 times a day from swimming

I AM A FUCKING LANKLET JFL i am 183cm and 130 POUNDS!

130!!!

MY WRISTS ARE TINY

ITS OVER
MY FACE IS UGLY

Damn seems interesting, I might swap to plyometrics type stuff eventually.

I don't need cardio, i need muscle. I already have intense cardio 1-2 times a day from swimming

I AM A FUCKING LANKLET JFL i am 183cm and 130 POUNDS!

130!!!

MY WRISTS ARE TINY

ITS OVER
MY FACE IS UGLY
It's always weird when people mix metric with imperial.

And you need to eat more. There is no gym for your weight. The gym is there so you can eat your way to 150 pounds of beach bod and not 150 pounds of dad bod.

Don't gymcel for looks. I used to gymcel to give myself something to release, for the mental health. Though I'm not sure if even that was bullshit or not
Don't gymcel for looks. I used to gymcel to give myself something to release, for the mental health. Though I'm not sure if even that was bullshit or not
Don't gymcel for looks. I used to gymcel to give myself something to release, for the mental health. Though I'm not sure if even that was bs or not

I'd gymcel if I could kill my enemies but I'll most likely get caught and never get to finish them all off.

I can't think of a good reason for gymceling other than physical revenge.

6'
Ok chad
full

Hitting the gym is a must. A man must be strong enough to lift his body weight with his arms alone.
I just go outside and run along a nearby trail for cardio. Sometimes there's heavy rain or biting cold, which help develop mental toughness and give a nice tranquil normie-free cardio session

It feels like I'm the only one that jogs in the winter where I'm from.

Nothing matters, life is pointless. If you don't rope, just cope as much as you can, be it gymmaxxing or vidya or anything else. If you don't wan't to show your face in public, do calisthenics at home.

I wouldn't dare to go to the gym anymore after knowing all this blackpill shit tbh.
If possible jus home gym, if ur goin to do this longterm it's cheaper in the long run anw.

Nothing matters, life is pointless. If you don't rope, just cope as much as you can, be it gymmaxxing or vidya or anything else. If you don't wan't to show your face in public, do calisthenics at home.

working out elevates mood and it's good because you'll be able to break soy spines if need be

Hit the gym right now man, i'll do it tomorrow