Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was going to approach a girl today

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
There's this girl at work tall, olive skin, big nose, skinny and she doesn't wear makeup. She seems very friendly although a bit shy. She's not the kind of girl you'd consider attractive, however she has, well, something. Chads don't pay any attention to her but she doesn't seem to care. Since I knew her I've been attracted to her cause she looks very different from the whores that I'm forced to work with in that place.

Anyways, I saw her today outside of the building, she was sitting on the floor and I thought I could go and talk to her. But then I saw what she was doing. She was texting. She was smiling and seemed very happy with the conversation she was having. That only means she must have a boyfriend cause I've learned to recognize that face of happiness women make when they text someone they love. That filled me with sadness cause I really thought I could have a chance with her.

You have a long ways to go cuckie

images

you're getting thrown off too easily..approach her anyway. Maybe she was smiling at some jew memes?!

You are probably right, but without any proof you can't say for sure. Maybe ask her on a FRiday what her plan are for the weekend, when she tells you just say "kool, who are you goin with".

She’s on tinder getting attention

All women are in a relationship, the ones that are not choose not to be as they haven't met a guy they consider "acceptable".

You are probably right, but without any proof you can't say for sure. Maybe ask her on a FRiday what her plan are for the weekend, when she tells you just say "kool, who are you goin with".
This is good advice. By keeping it low key, you can avoid it being awkward. If she has a boyfriend, she'll let you know.

If you find her attractive other guys do too

All women are in a relationship, the ones that are not choose not to be as they haven't met a guy they consider "acceptable".
Fucking basically which makes trying to court them/escalate things with them pointless:reeeeee:

It's like this even with a 1.05 gender ratio, let alone a worse ratio like in some cities.

J U G G E R N A U T L A W

If chad doesnt approach a foid, more normies and chadlites will approach said foid for a perceived chance of increased success. - Juggernaut Law

Why torture yourself?
Its ovER. All girls are either taken or use the classic "i have a boyfriend" line.

Yeah this pretty much
JFL if you think that you have a chance just because she's a little "quirky". Of course you don't have a chance, because dozens of others are interested and she'll just choose the best of you all.

Good luck man. Hope you are successful.

Tbh. Olive skin, skinny and big nose — sounds like she mugs most women I meet. But still OP should approach — why not?

No way :feelskek: but approach and write the results. This weekend is so boring.

Pretty much how I've seen it for years. But, beware the ones that make you feel like you have a shot, cause sooner or later it will be reveal that they have a chad.

You have a long ways to go cuckie
She’s on tinder getting attention
J U G G E R N A U T L A W

If chad doesnt approach a foid, more normies and chadlites will approach said foid for a perceived chance of increased success. - Juggernaut Law

You had no chance anyway