Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was going ER in my dream

D

dankascholon

Banned
-
Just woke up now to write this, it was completely lucid and almost real i still believed i had gone ER when i woke up, buddy boyos it was the worst fucking nightmare ever i sprayed down dozens of people that i was 1st on high score on encylopedica dramatica, but i didnt an hero my way out, everyone hated me afterwards was fucking nightmare i still cant get it out of my head, holy fucking shit guys i think im losing it

hi FBI here, will be keeping close eye on you, good job for alerting me to this

Joined Jan 13, 2018 Messages 76

stop replying everything IT bait dumb fuck, i said I WAS going ER in MY DREAM. how is this IT bait? youre just an npc faggot

Relavancy?

as if i live in USA btfo burgertards
i was just joking i believe you calm down

Also am noah am weird as fuck
shut up jimmy
im not getting the relevancy between going ER in DREAM, and IT. If i were to be IT i'd write i will go ER real life? You guys are fucking dumber than i thought lol
I literally don't care about your dream or anything you say, go cry by yourself
didn't read

You probably went ER in another life.

brutal......
little baby crying for no reason tbh not even care about his thread or mention IT, just free space for me to say things that make no sense :feelslala:

little baby crying for no reason tbh not even care about his thread or mention IT, just free space for me to say things that make no sense :feelslala:
You guys think you are tough for not showing emotions feeling superior to "npcs" but you are no different that any other npcs. fuck all of you mentally ill cunts

You guys think you are tough for not showing emotions feeling superior to "npcs" but you are no different that any other npcs. fuck all of you mentally ill cunts
7AED731D 243D 4114 A151 19AD96BB1B4D

for the last FUCKING TIME THIS IS NOT FUCKING IT BAIT. How in the hell i got caught up in this shitty ideology anyway. Most are fucking retards , guys who oppose to these retards are bigger fucking retards. and everyone fucfking either posts cope, rope, or IT bait to every fucking thread. im fucking done with this shitty ideology called blackpill and you IT cunts , yes i know you wont fucking care but fucknig goodbye everyone and fuck all of you mentally ill cunts

for the last FUCKING TIME THIS IS NOT FUCKING IT BAIT. How in the hell i got caught up in this shitty ideology anyway. Most are fucking retards , guys who oppose to these retards are bigger fucking retards. and everyone fucfking either posts cope, rope, or IT bait to every fucking thread. im fucking done with this shitty ideology called blackpill and you IT cunts , yes i know you wont fucking care but fucknig goodbye everyone and fuck all of you mentally ill cunts
729E0830 1C29 4353 B1FC 97F09F853B9D

gQ4Dn99.gif

I wish i had that dream :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

Well done mate. Smh, keep this shit to urself, now everyone will think ur a phsyco. U said it yourself, it was a nightmare, there's a reason your meant to keep them to yourself, they are caused by demons

I've had a similar dream ngl.

It was influenced by watching beheading videos and people being shot on WPD though, so when it came to the dream it felt so realistic seeing it done to foids tbh.
Like I could slice the necks, touch the blood; hear them cry out in pain.

It was quite the dream ngl so I get where you're coming from OP.

However, I'd never do such a thing in real life as I'm a proud member of the feminist committee and believe all women are queens. :y'all:

Just woke up now to write this, it was completely lucid and almost real i still believed i had gone ER when i woke up, buddy boyos it was the worst fucking nightmare ever i sprayed down dozens of people that i was 1st on high score on encylopedica dramatica, but i didnt an hero my way out, everyone hated me afterwards was fucking nightmare i still cant get it out of my head, holy fucking shit guys i think im losing it
What gun did you have in the dream?

go ER lol
emancipation of le Chad