Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I was given free tickets to see Star Wars and am going tomorrow

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I look forward to seeing a good comedy movie

I saw the leaks and I know what to expect

SOY WARS. They won't let you into the movie without some soylent and your wife's bull

SOY WARS. They won't let you into the movie without some soylent and your wife's bull
I don’t even think the soyboys are truly hyped for this film
A lot of them ended hating TLJ

I don’t even think the soyboys are truly hyped for this film
A lot of them ended hating TLJ
What is TLJ. Im not adversed in the Soy lifestyle

The Last Jedi, the last film AKA the most disappointing movie I’ve ever seen
That's gay and soy as fuck. Inject some T right now

Nerdy = weak = soy
lol at shitting on weak men on an incel forum, AKA a forum for the punching bags of the people

sorry I wasn’t good enough to be the starting quarterback for the football team in high school

lol at shitting on weak men on an incel forum, AKA a forum for the punching bags of the people

sorry I wasn’t good enough to be the starting quarterback for the football team in high school
I mean weak as in your personality and what you like and do

Eric harris was a weak 5'2" 120lb looser who got beat up by chad jocks everyday and he was the furthest thing from soy

I mean weak as in your personality and what you like and do

Eric harris was a weak 5'2" 120lb looser who got beat up by chad jocks everyday and he was the furthest thing from soy
yeah but you’re acting like the kinda guy that would shove Eric Harris in a locker for being “weak” before he ended up shooting up the school

yeah but you’re acting like the kinda guy that would shove Eric Harris in a locker for being “weak” before he ended up shooting up the school
I would if he was a soy boy playing soy wars with light sabers in the woods instead of shooting guns

I would if he was a soy boy playing soy wars with light sabers in the woods instead of shooting guns
And that’s how he puts down the toy and picks up the gun that he shoots you in the head point blank with

Good luck and don't forget to drink your soy milk

Good luck and don't forget to drink your soy milk
Nah I’ll just pay the stupid $5 it costs for bottled water instead

And that’s how he puts down the toy and picks up the gun that he shoots you in the head point blank with
He wouldn't do that because i wouldve respected him as the person he was regardless of how weak and small he was

why did u get free tickers?

why did u get free tickers?
Well I didn’t exactly win them but I have free movie passes from my local theater after the fire alarm went off at a movie I was at last summer

Based, everyone else here is a 6'3 Chad

Well I didn’t exactly win them but I have free movie passes from my local theater after the fire alarm went off at a movie I was at last summer
noice, mirin ngl

Ok. report back how it was.
You should see the mandalorian. It's better than I II III, VII VIII combined.

Ok. report back how it was.
You should see the mandalorian. It's better than I II III, VII VIII combined.
I need to catch up. I haven’t watched since episode three because I’ve been busy lately

Oh you misunderstood. I don’t look forward seeing a good movie. I look forward to seeing a movie that is so trash it would be akin to not being able to get your eyes off the gruesome aftermath of a fatal car accident.

cool stuff buddy boyo

don't ruin/spoil the movie for the rest of us

Oh you misunderstood. I don’t look forward seeing a good movie. I look forward to seeing a movie that is so trash it would be akin to not being able to get your eyes off the gruesome aftermath of a fatal car accident.
Im open ended tbh

You'll either be offended or you'll laugh at my response.

I already knew you deemed the movie as trash :feelskek:
Luke Skywalker
:soy:

Im open ended tbh

You'll either be offended or you'll laugh at my response.

I already knew you deemed the movie as trash :feelskek:
I’ve lost faith in seeing a good Star Wars movie ever again ever since I saw the garbage that is The Force Awakens

Nah I’ll just pay the stupid $5 it costs for bottled water instead
NEVER DRINK BOTTLED JEW WATER. The elite jew government infected plastics with estrogen and other toxic chemicals. Always drink out of glass or metal.

good Star Wars movie
Source

I'm just going to watch it if my dad wants to go and pays the ticket for me, otherwise I'll torrent it when it's in good quality in a few months kek

I'm just going to watch it if my dad wants to go and pays the ticket for me, otherwise I'll torrent it when it's in good quality in a few months kek
If you torrent it, Mickey Mouse will show up at night and rape you in the asshole to death
Why the fuck do so many of you hate the original trilogy? I get hating the prequels and thinking the sequels are soy, but I don’t get how the original trilogy isn’t even safe from getting shat upon.

The only good star wars is a dead star wars. Or just the original trilogy, that was alright.

If you torrent it, Mickey Mouse will show up at night and rape you in the asshole to death

Why the fuck do so many of you hate the original trilogy? I get hating the prequels and thinking the sequels are soy, but I don’t get how the original trilogy isn’t even safe from getting shat upon.
It's because the movies are older. The action and special effects aren't as flashy, and the dialogue is well written, which is a challenge for brainlets to understand.

I finally watched and I'm happy I didn't pay for the tickets, it's a bad movie, so many characters are just filler or for nostalgia and don't serve any real purpose. But it's not as cucked and SJW as The Last Jedi kek