Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was ghosted on bumble a year ago and I still cant get over it

chasetheman9

chasetheman9

Greycel
I year ago I finally matched with a girl that wasn't fat or a scammer it literally took years and a lot of paying money for premium but anyways this is gina
She was perfect, she had a nice ass, short and blond my favorite. I went to her college as a first date. There it was right in front of me. A hot girl that wont call the cops if I touch her and I kept touching her ass she had leggings on. She didn't seem to mind and when I went to reach my hand inside her pants she said "stop". Of course, I did stop and just moved on continuing to talk to her. After an hour the date ended and she was like I had a really good time I'll text you later! and I was like ok awesome bye and when my mom picked me up I checked my phone to see that bitch BLOCKED me on snap and insta and everything. I could not believe this and I started sobbing when I got home I left a comment on her YouTube channel
View: https://imgur.com/a/xl8wGK6
She never responded or anything and I still follow her on Instagram on an alt account jacking off to her bikini pics. This is not fucking fair I will NEVER get with a girl that hot ever again she was a virgin she was perfect fuck my fucking life and fuck that bitch too

hot girl that wont call the cops if I touch her and I kept touching her ass she had leggings on. She didn't seem to mind and when I went to reach my hand inside her pants
ass groping and hands under clothes on a first date

triple mogged by greycel once again fucking hell

Last edited:
I kept touching her ass she had leggings on. She didn't seem to mind and when I went to reach my hand inside her pants she said "stop".

I kept touching her ass she had leggings on. She didn't seem to mind and when I went to reach my hand inside her pants she said "continue please". So I obviously started to rub her clit and made her suck my dick on the spot.

moggers.is
i have never felt the touch of a woman

brag thread,
no woman of that quality has ever givin me the time of day

I year ago I finally matched with a girl that wasn't fat or a scammer it literally took years and a lot of paying money for premium but anyways this is gina
She was perfect, she had a nice ass, short and blond my favorite. I went to her college as a first date. There it was right in front of me. A hot girl that wont call the cops if I touch her and I kept touching her ass she had leggings on. She didn't seem to mind and when I went to reach my hand inside her pants she said "stop". Of course, I did stop and just moved on continuing to talk to her. After an hour the date ended and she was like I had a really good time I'll text you later! and I was like ok awesome bye and when my mom picked me up I checked my phone to see that bitch BLOCKED me on snap and insta and everything. I could not believe this and I started sobbing when I got home I left a comment on her YouTube channel
View: https://imgur.com/a/xl8wGK6
She never responded or anything and I still follow her on Instagram on an alt account jacking off to her bikini pics. This is not fucking fair I will NEVER get with a girl that hot ever again she was a virgin she was perfect fuck my fucking life and fuck that bitch too

Her name is "Va" "Gina" :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:

Motherfucker, does this look like looksmax.org? Fuck off.

Motherfucker, does this look like looksmax.org? Fuck off.
Fuck you prick i didnt say i was hot and the worst part is I was so close to loosing my virginity but it didnt fucking happen and it probably never will and that destroys me

Women are so difficult when you're sub-5 that you don't even want to try, the chance of success must be 2%

This hurt to read. She let you touch her.

She cut you off because you're a normie and she wanted you to be a betabux. Normies don't get sex on the first day. I would say fakecel but you're obviously mentalcel

@The Enforcer this post ain't right.

I think you jumped the gun here and touched her too much especially when you tried to touch her pussy for a first date.

She cut you off because you're a normie and she wanted you to be a betabux. Normies don't get sex on the first day. I would say fakecel but you're obviously mentalcel
Yeah "grab them right by the pussy" is shit that only works for Chad. OP seems like a normie looks-wise but he wanted the Chad treatment (grab pussy without consent). OP should be banned, just needs to betabuxx and he'd be a regular oofy-doofy like 90% of the male population.