Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was ghosted by a girl with neurodegenerative disease.

Tarblackpill

Tarblackpill

There will be so much grief.
-
I'm just saying. I was totally ready to go meet her. I was definitely ready to give my life to make her life as comfortable and good as it could be. I was 100% ready. But no......and you filthy bluefags be like "MuHu Inkwell DoEsnT l1ke UgLY gUrLs"

SHE ghosted me, and guess what I still hope she is alright and taken care off.

Fuck off retards, degenerates, fucking mindrotten sadists. Liars and hypocrites I wish you all stillbirths fucking shits.

hopefully she becomes a real ghost soon due to her degenerative disease.

May she be well. She cared even for 1 hour. I cherish that. But all other bluepilled soys and whores may give birth to dead babies.

sorry OP
foids being foids
where do you meet disabled foids?
I know they're CHAD ONLY too, but I'd like to give it a try... what do I have to lose?

hopefully she becomes a real ghost soon due to her degenerative disease.
:feelskek::feelskek:

sorry OP
foids being foids
where do you meet disabled foids?
I know they're CHAD ONLY too, but I'd like to give it a try... what do I have to lose?

:feelskek::feelskek:
I found her on reddit tbh. She messaged me because I did a post about my disability.
Nevertheless i am the going anothER way type, so I guess society really wants me to go like this. They desire to be murdered in minecraft.

tfw not even a neurological disease is able to change the way foids think lmfao
there truly is no winning against holes as a trucel

Well they'll die alone because they "find no man"
Like the Chad will give the time of the day to them when multiple 10/10s are happy to share him
I wish her well, but tbh if i hear "i find no man" again I'll cut throats.
I have a bad personality.
IMG 20210401 224518
obviously she smelled my unshowered personality.

Attachments

• IMG_20210401_224449.jpg
    IMG_20210401_224449.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
She managed to be part of Tyrone's harem instead.

Tyrone was the one bullying her for being disabled in hs.
I guess thats true romance "Woman marries bully, softens his gentle soul"

I won't judge you because I went a similar way and tried to find a girl online. Just be glad that she didn't string you along for several years like my crush did.

she rather die alone than converse another sentence with you. shes waiting for chads dick.

no neurological disease for your face/height/ health/frame/pheno.

brutal, has happened to many users. there were users who approached dozens possibly hundreds of foids. and still inkweller

Dozens here. I have another 30 years to rise to a 1000.

That's why inkwell yar

I'm just saying. I was totally ready to go meet her. I was definitely ready to give my life to make her life as comfortable and good as it could be. I was 100% ready. But no......and you filthy bluefags be like "MuHu Inkwell DoEsnT l1ke UgLY gUrLs"

SHE ghosted me, and guess what I still hope she is alright and taken care off.

Fuck off retards, degenerates, fucking mindrotten sadists. Liars and hypocrites I wish you all stillbirths fucking shits.
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Well they'll die alone because they "find no man"
Like the Chad will give the time of the day to them when multiple 10/10s are happy to share him
I wish her well, but tbh if i hear "i find no man" again I'll cut throats.
I have a bad personality.
View attachment 429601obviously she smelled my unshowered personality.
Didn't wash your balls with the right stuff & your room wasn't tidy bucko.

i hope the cunt suffers pain in life

Last edited:
I found her on reddit tbh. She messaged me because I did a post about my disability.
Nevertheless i am the going anothER way type, so I guess society really wants me to go like this. They desire to be murdered in minecraft.

What i learned about women with disabilities or diseases is that they're looking for a chad. Even more of a chad than the usual woman.
JFL at all those sick and invalids mens who think they have a chance because some woman "live with the same issue" than they do.
No they don't. You can't even fathom the support she has or can have at every second of her life while anything such as poverty, ugliness, disease kills you as a male.

Why is OP banned lol

Brutal. The worst thing ever is getting ghosted by a hole, can’t imagine worst.

Even trucel women are chad only
Getting rejected by them hurts even more , you arent enough not even for the bottom of thr barrel