Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was forced to interact with a Stacy and a Latina today

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Day 3/5 of training

Today we were paired up in small groups of 3, they chose who our partners would be.

I saw a bunch of Indiancels letting the women dominate the discussion (and let the girls present to the class) while the cels were standing behind the foids like low t cucks

Then there was me the most underdressed person in the room with pants and a t shirt. I told the Stacy and hot Latina girl that I was going to be the to give the class the presentation, and I took the role of the ideas as well.

They threw out ideas and it went well (truthfully I think they were anxious like everyone else being forced to group with randoms so that’s why they were nice).

Their ideas sucked but I wrote them down anyways because I have to deal with them 2 more days.

All in all it went smooth.

Good to hear it's going well. In your shoes I would've probably let one of the foids present if they offered to.

Good to hear it's going well. In your shoes I would've probably let one of the foids present if they offered to.

Thanks and yeah man, as much as I HATED talking in front of 50+ people it’s better than being a man and not contributing/talking to a group of girls

Worst I do is fumble my words and just make a light-hearted joke about it and never see everyone again after this week

If you don't stutter constantly and sweat bucket near stacies, you are a fakecel

Interacting with foids is good. I don't see anything wrong with that.