Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was foolish to think double jaw surgery would make me passable

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
i'm still unattractive  :'(

time to die

blickpall said:
Before and after?

i would never post anything that could potentially reveal my identity on this site. half the users here are just white knights and frauds role playing.

i went from a 3 to a 3.2, my nasolabial folds are 10x larger than they were before, it's only been a month but i don't think the swelling will go down much more.   :nervous:

rickvanderhammer said:
i would never post anything that could potentially reveal my identity on this site. half the users here are just white knights and frauds role playing.

i went from a 3 to a 3.2, my nasolabial folds are 10x larger than they were before, it's only been a month but i don't think the swelling will go down much more.   :nervous:

At least your tears will have somewhere to roll.

rickvanderhammer said:

I don't think anyone will be identify you just from a picture of your jaw, and at this point if what you're saying is true I don't think anyone cares enough to do so either.

blickpall said:
I don't think anyone will be identify you just from a picture of your jaw, and at this point if what you're saying is true I don't think anyone cares enough to do so either.

i don't even have a camera

rickvanderhammer said:
i don't even have a camera

Then how do you know it's over if you haven't exhausted every option, including online dating? Can't do that without a camera.

blickpall said:
Then how do you know it's over if you haven't exhausted every option, including online dating? Can't do that without a camera.

lol