Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was fired today, all my plans to ascend are now over

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
There is no more hope, there is no path to follow now, everything I planned, everything I dreamed was a waste of time and money, I don't have enough money to surgerymaxx and I changed of college for that job, this was the worst decision I made, they promised me a to be a full employee, they said they would need me trough all the day so I changed of college to be possible to work there and study at the same time, the problem is the new college is expensive as fuck, wich would not be a problem if they hired me as a full employee I would have the money, but now? Now I'm lost with almost no money, normies promised me to make me one of them, they lied to my face, they made me make decisions I would never do if I knew they would rape my trust, I should never have trusted normies, I know, I'm the one to be blamed here, but should I suffer for this?

They are the ones that saw a naive incel, and raped me, they raped my honor, they raped my face when they mocked my ugliness almost everyday, but I endured because I though I could be one of the normies with enough dedication and money to surgerymaxx, I was wrong, it wasn't over, it never even began.

There is no more hope, there is no path to follow now, everything I planned, everything I dreamed was a waste of time and money, I don't have I know, I'm the one to be blamed here, but should I suffer for this?
no man you did nothing wrong. You just learn from this experience to always be wary of normies and never let your guard down

Sorry man. Hora de começar a estudar para concurso público.

Even if you get surgery the normie doctors and assistants will laugh at you while you're sedated and do a half ass job because you are ugly. The ride never ends as an ugly male.

life is constant suffering, can't wait to die

why did they fire you?

They said the company is undergoing some restructuring, they will move from location to company headquarters and they have chosen to keep only more experienced and knowledgeable employees, trainees and some juniors will be dismissed. But right before thse news come in other trainees received a promotion to be full time employees, but I didn't, even after all the promises.

no man you did nothing wrong. You just learn from this experience to always be wary of normies and never let your guard down
thanks man :cryfeels:

Hora de começar a estudar para concurso público.
É so o que me resta agora. Não tenho mais nenhuma opção

Being fired from a high paying job HAS to be worse than being raped

if i hadnt gotten fired 5+ years ago id be making a steady $120,000 a year right now. i got fired and now im making $38,000 a year and never recovered and probably never will.

Try and rebuild now.

ConsidER othER options, it's the only honorable path left for you.

I'm sorry man

Uma das opções é entrar na universidade pública, a outra é presta concurso público. Trabalhar no setor privado é foda pra um incel mesmo. Em todo lugar vai ter a tal das panelinhas, mas se você for concursado, a não ser que faça algo ilegal, você não é demitido.

What will you do now

Uma das opções é entrar na universidade pública, a outra é presta concurso público. Trabalhar no setor privado é foda pra um incel mesmo. Em todo lugar vai ter a tal das panelinhas, mas se você for concursado, a não ser que faça algo ilegal, você não é demitido.
Pior que eu estava em uma uni pública mas a merda do curso era de tarde e noite, ai eles disseram que queriam me efetivar mas iam precisar de mim no período da tarde, sendo o incel idiota que eu sou eu mudei para uma particular cara, que eu não teria problema nenhum em pagar depois de ser efetivado, mas agora já era :feelsrope:vou ter que fazer vestibular de novo
What will you do now
Try to find a new job the fastest I can, if I can't find until november of this year I'm thinking in commiting suicide, using a barbecue grill to burn coal in my room with all the air vents sealed, I go to sleep and never wake up anymore.