Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I was finally displayed on CuckTears

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Where my incelebrities at :feelshmm: :feelsLSD:

Congrats. Now you can stop lurking that horrible sub.

Feels great to trigger the soys ngl

This forum is rife with neurotic soyboys high on SSRI's and nootropics who'll screencap anything that pulls their hair triggers and post it on their circlejerk sub for less than 10 karma. Getting featured on their "hot" page is the real achievement.

actually mogs me

edit:
nvm I was displayed today for the first time :feelslala:

I been featured many times myself.

Ive been several times

I got put on VICE news and currently under surveillance by the FBI, come at me bro.

I got featured a few times. It doesn't feel as good after the first time.

This forum is rife with neurotic soyboys high on SSRI's and nootropics who'll screencap anything that pulls their hair triggers and post it on their circlejerk sub for less than 10 karma. Getting featured on their "hot" page is the real achievement.
You would think people capable of being so dedicated to something would have jobs by now.

You would think people capable of being so dedicated to something would have jobs by now.
I can't imagine adding "posted 5000 screencaps of incel forums to reddit over last 2 years" to your resume would make you more employable.

Truth. Those retards can meditation or gym max instead of screen caping an obscure internet forum
I can't imagine adding "posted 5000 screencaps of incel forums to reddit over last 2 years" to your resume would make you more employable.
If they had lifted. Maybe they could have been likey this by now: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/627238556485550094/640338783061147668/image0.gif

Last edited: