Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I was featured three times on IT just yesterday LMFAO

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I've never laughed so much in my life. I'm still laughing as I type this out. Seeing the outrage of those cucks is priceless. Those people don't live in the real world; their world view is so narrow to the point that it's not only sad but comical. They live in a world consisted of only two points of view: the good guys against the bad guys. It's like an episode of Tom and Jerry. They're so bored to the point that anything we post here is entertainment to them. The people who use that sub are the same type of people who spend hours in front of a tv set watching reality tv shows. They're so used to being limited by this tiny circle within their heads that anything, which challenges their beliefs, is seen as outrageous.

Le females are under attack by the incel mafia. Maybe if I defend m'lady I'll get her coochie and finally escape virginity

thats why we call them cuck snowflakes bro

statusmaxxed tbh

just say that you’re famous with soy cucks on l*ddit and you’ll slay

keep up the good work

features me

once I reach 3k, imma try and bait em

Just saw some of the threads about your posts, lmao

"Some guy might approach me and ask if I want to voluntarily go to his place to have fun, I'm literally shaking"

I've never laughed so much in my life. I'm still laughing as I type this out. Seeing the outrage of those cucks is priceless. Those people don't live in the real world; their world view is so narrow to the point that it's not only sad but comical. They live in a world consisted of only two points of view: the good guys against the bad guys. It's like an episode of Tom and Jerry. They're so bored to the point that anything we post here is entertainment to them. The people who use that sub are the same type of people who spend hours in front of a tv set watching reality tv shows. They're so used to being limited by this tiny circle within their heads that anything, which challenges their beliefs, is seen as outrageous.
Imagine thinking getting posted on a cuck subreddit is some kind of lifefuel
Just saw some of the threads about your posts, lmao
View attachment 102867
"Some guy might approach me and ask if I want to voluntarily go to his place to have fun, I'm literally shaking"
Epic bruh moment

The people who use that sub are the same type of people who spend hours in front of a tv set watching reality tv shows.
They're exactly those people. Sad pathetic trash.

wizardcel slaying cucks like never before

Sounds like you are statusmaxed at it's finest.

Yeah they have been featuring you a lot, they are all reporting you too FBI too apparently, they seem to think you are in burger land :feelskek:

Yeah they have been featuring you a lot, they are all reporting you too FBI too apparently, they seem to think you are in burger land :feelskek:

I will never set my foot on burger states lmfao. they can do whatever,

maybe because you only do hamlossus spam?
massive cope, it's because I don't virtue signal to get there on purpose for attention but when I do, it's only because of their stupidity to understand things and not for a controventional topic like OP talking about blaming his cousin for not helping him lose inceldom, like come on, that thread will obviously gonna appear on IT. If I wanted to get into IT I would start making troll threads telling how I am sad that my mom didn't fuck me when I was 14.

ive never been there I think :feelsbadman:
i really want to try to get one post on there

@fukmylyf Please come back soon bro

You're nearing Cuyen's level of statusmaxxed, OP.

He's an expert at reeling them in.