Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I WAS FEATURED ON CUCK TEARS

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

finaly i lost my ITvirginity , i can't help but read the comments and feel happy

I'M STILL FAR AWAY FROM MAINLANDER BRO, ABILITY TO TRIGGER CUCKS, BUT ONE DAY I WILL BE LIKE HIM

THEY EVEN CHANGED THE POLL RESULT LOL

Last edited:
Congrats OP :feelsautistic: You can bet that those incels in denial would buy one for themselves too if it was completely legal.

Congrats OP :feelsautistic: You can bet that those incels in denial would buy one for themselves too if it was completely legal.
yes, bro , it's so great to read their triggered comments, i just wish they din't censored my avatar

This is hilarious lol.

It's fucking funny how ITers don't have the ability to differentiate between satirical and genuine comments.

my first "proper" time on cucktears as well jfl

my first "proper" time on cucktears as well jfl
yes, bro we are together triggering these cucks
This is hilarious lol.

It's fucking funny how ITers don't have the ability to differentiate between satirical and genuine comments.
they can't even comprehend there only two genders

so thats why this shit is called cucktears , that one foid answer : Supermarket? Seriously? I'm not a fucking vegetable. Sell me at a boutique, or at least a department store.

as if shes worth something , just fucking lol , their egos are insane at this point

so thats why this shit is called cucktears , that one foid answer : Supermarket? Seriously? I'm not a fucking vegetable. Sell me at a boutique, or at least a department store.

as if shes worth something , just fucking lol , their egos are insane at this point
i would love to go to a boutique and buy some cute foid there

You made it :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
yah man, i was making some edge posts, i really wanted to be featured there, i just felt really angry that they censored my Avi

yah man, i was making some edge posts, i really wanted to be featured there, i just felt really angry that they censored my Avi
You are angry about that. Really, if I would be featured on there I would be really angry because they are making content out of me.

You are angry about that. Really, if I would be featured on there I would be really angry because they are making content out of me.
damn i want them to do more content about me
the looser is probaly reading this crap here too, hey looser thanks for screencaping me :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

damn i want them to do more content about me
the looser is probaly reading this crap here too, hey looser thanks for screencaping me :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Lets put our pepe hands up
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
hip hip, huuraay

Lets put our pepe hands up
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
hip hip, huuraay
i really love how normies are afraid of pepe, for being a "neo-nazi" symbol , JFL

Have I ever been featured on IT?

Statusmaxxed ngl

This is why we have dowry.

Women are like any other property. A table, ps4, a carpet, etc

If she's like most foids on cucktears, the best fit for her would be the pork section

it took u this long?

it took u this long?
took me 8 days, so i would say it's not bad, i was making only high iq post and animals pills, so i decide to try to make some edgy post and it worked

Congrats, OP.

I've been on there like six times. Nothing special.

Congrats OP keep up good work you will be featured more

Cucktears rarely features us anymore, it's mostly r/braincels and r/mgtow shit

She acts like a strong independent women but the second chad comes around she will be his cum drinking sex slave

Cucktears rarely features us anymore, it's mostly r/braincels and r/mgtow shit
Our blackpills are too strong and irrefutable for them

Hey, my comment about misreading it got in there too. Life fuel.

Our blackpills are too strong and irrefutable for them
They are easier to cherry pick from

Indeed, go over there the top threads are all about mgtow JFL, may as well change the name to mgtowtears.

I kept scrolling down and it's like mgtow, mgtow, mgtow, mgtow, mgtow, mgtow, braincels, mgtow, "incel like sub", mgtow, incels.is, mgtow, braincels, mgtow, mgtow, mgtow etc....

Mgtow makes easier targets for them it seems.

Do they really believe everything on this site?
They must have iq lower than their T levels

Pussy is a resource .. it needs to be commoditized.. low IQ cucks don’t see this. Foids can’t be given freedoms or rights.

I’ve been featured on cucktears a few times.. those people are incredibly low IQ and incredibly low sentience. Their world view is not consistent with reality, and always contradicts itself.. they are the jehovahs witnesses of the bluepill.

Indeed, go over there the top threads are all about mgtow JFL, may as well change the name to mgtowtears.

I kept scrolling down and it's like mgtow, mgtow, mgtow, mgtow, mgtow, mgtow, braincels, mgtow, "incel like sub", mgtow, incels.is, mgtow, braincels, mgtow, mgtow, mgtow etc....

Mgtow makes easier targets for them it seems.
thats true if a thread has some merit to it or is a heavy blackpill they just ignore it and target "weaker" threads and of course MGTOW lol

At this point, IT pinheads must realize some stuff posted here is just to troll them and watch their soy lactation take place for our amusement.

At this point, IT pinheads must realize some stuff posted here is just to troll them and watch their soy lactation take place for our amusement.
Sure but that thread was legit. I'm sure all the yes voters agreed unironically

I don't get featured there much at all, only once.
They tend to only go after baiters and pedos, so that should tell you a bit about how their narrative is built up.

Good job bro, they fall for baits so easily

Congrats.

Sadly, this attention gets old really quickly.

I don't get featured there much at all, only once.
They tend to only go after baiters and pedos, so that should tell you a bit about how their narrative is built up.
and also after nazicels, they like to smears us

I want to get featured on IT but I don't think even IT would make fun of a disabled guy.

I want to get featured on IT but I don't think even IT would make fun of a disabled guy.
they wold, a big portion of this forun is disabled, for them we are a bunch o nazis , despise half of the forum not being white