Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was eye raped today.

owly

owly

Banned
-
While i was working a couple a blonde stacy and he POS bf wouldnt stop making out in front of me. I tried budgering them amd giving them bad slow service but they were all smiley and kissing.

I feel very violated. I took a shower but the humiliation wont wash of. I want to cry but im too shaken to be able to do that. Its like i am traped inside my head replaying over and over again.

I didnt deserve that shit. I have done nothing to deserve such an evil act.

I think they wanted me to attack them and lose my job, it must have been their plan,to get another incel fired and in jail.

Soy bunshins wont touch this.

should've spilled pepsi on them

"eye raped" slayer

I hate when normies have to make shit worse by showing up while an incel is wagecucking and purposely fucking with them. Pisses me off so much. Fuck this stupid ass society and expecting us to be nice little cucks while Chads/normies do this to us.

should've spilled pepsi on them

call the police man, this is no joke, fuck them up

I hate that when they do it.
Should be illegal

Eye rape only exists for femoids

SOY BUNSHIN :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. Wow look at all those guests, wonder why they're here? Probably to spit on men who needs KINDNESS. Instead they go rape kids and mock us.

SOY BUNSHIN :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. Wow look at all those guests, wonder why they're here? Probably to spit on men who needs KINDNESS. Instead they go rape kids and mock us.
I haven't checked IT in a few days, have they made a post about that guy yet?

I haven't checked IT in a few days, have they made a post about that guy yet?
I stray away from PedoTears. But knowing them, they either ignored it or played mental gymnastics and twisted it so they're innocent and we're nazis.

If they were your coworkers you can get them fired. If they're just customers, call the manager and kick them out.

It wouldn't be happened if you had better personality

Tell your manager they were being inappropriate. Have those pieces of shit kicked the fuck out of there.

Ask them if you can participate.

gets me all pumped up

it's the only type of bullying that is legal and not frowned upon, just do really annoying PDA right next to people

I was at the 18th birthday of my longtimefriend I knew since kindergarten and he made out with his gf in front of me (the entire time).
It was very loud and... moist. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

You should have taken this problem to your managER

Hey dude, only foids can be raped you silly inkell!

god I wanna kill women so bad