Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Was enjoying Star Wars: Jedi Survivor until...

W

Wok22

Greycel
I saw this:
maxresdefault.jpg

I only wanted to escape my reality and see fucking this. I know this is not real, but it hurts to watch since I will never ever have this in my life. No connection with a foid regardless if they are humaniod or not.

I dunno if you guys played this game, but I am in the middle of it (no spoilers please), but so far I am trying to get to a place beyond the Koboh Abyss (a nebula) that no ship can get past, and what is hidden behind the Koboh Abyss is a place where no one else can reach you. I wish something like that existed in real life for incels and only we can live freely together in person so we can emotionally connect (no homo) as bros. Only us and no one else outside can find a way in as you need to be a truecel to find your way past the abyss.

Last edited:
OvER for video game copercels

I saw this:
maxresdefault.jpg

I only wanted to escape my reality and see fucking this. I know this is not real, but it hurts to watch since I will never ever have this in my life. No connection with a foid regardless if they are humaniod or not.

I dunno if you guys played this game, but I am in the middle of it (no spoilers please), but so far I am trying to get to a place beyond the Koboh Abyss (a nebula) that no ship can get past, and what is hidden behind the Koboh Abyss is a place where no one else can reach you. I wish something like that existed in real life for incels and only we can live freely together in person so we can emotionally connect (no homo) as bros. Only us and no one else outside can find a way in as you need to be a truecel to find your way past the abyss.
ginger

There should be a truecel sinulator. I’ll post an idea for that in more detail sometime

Reminder that a lot of video game characters are modeled after real people who they themselves are models or any type of celebrity. Even if not directly face scanned they can still be vaguely inspired by one.