Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was eating in a reastaurant today

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
and there were 4 or5 little teenagers ( would guess 13 or 14). They ordered some food and went out. 1 teenager stayed and sitted behind me on a table. He was looking on his smartphone tho. As i got my food and was finished with it i went out and the teenager said : "Bye." I didn´t know what that should mean? Bye? I didn´t talk to him, so i left the restauratn without saying a word to him.  Why he said Bye to me, was that a provocation? I mean he said it in a neutral voice with no emotions in it. I couldn´t say if it was friendly or not. What do you think? tbh

I think teenagers are bully and they were laughing at you for being a woman, st tropez

TheVman said:
I think teenagers are bully and they were laughing at you for being a woman, st tropez

But iam not. tho

i think he wanted to suck your dick

He was mocking you

sadricecel said:
i think he wanted to suck your dick

Na srs, what does it mean when a random customer says to a random customer BYE. I mean when the cashier says that it´s just a random BYE. Or someone who works there too. When he would have said it with a special voice i could have better interprated it. But he didn´t. FFS Srs this bothers me. I want to know why he said it to me.

_incelinside said:
He was mocking you

Fuck, so i should have beaten him up? I knew it.

Not sure what he meant. I would automatically think he was mocking, but I'm just paranoid. The other day I was walking back into work and a group of teen boys were sitting there with some girls. One of the boys saw me coming and said "please be a cool person, can I have a fist bump?" I fist bumped him and he said thank you and went back to chatting with everyone. It seemed harmless and random but in the back of my mind I still wondered if he did that to see what my reaction would be and laugh at me with his friends.

Chewbacca said:
Not sure what he meant. I would automatically think he was mocking, but I'm just paranoid. The other day I was walking back into work and a group of teen boys were sitting there with some girls. One of the boys saw me coming and said "please be a cool person, can I have a fist bump?" I fist bumped him and he said thank you and went back to chatting with everyone. It seemed harmless and random but in the back of my mind I still wondered if he did that to see what my reaction would be and laugh at me with his friends.

I would say your situation was obviously mocking. But he just said oneord as i left. Fuck i hate these fkin wg idiots...would legit punch everyone if i wouldn´t come to jail for it. Iam pretty good normallly in analyzing such situations, but today was different.

DestroyedLife said:
I would say your situation was obviously mocking. But he just said oneord as i left. Fuck i hate these fkin wg idiots...would legit punch everyone if i wouldn´t come to jail for it. Iam pretty good normallly in analyzing such situations, but today was different.

Well, if he was mocking you, I reckon it doesn't matter that much. I would have just said "bye" back.

Chewbacca said:
Well, if he was mocking you, I reckon it doesn't matter that much. I would have just said "bye" back.

When i would have said that i would feel that he has won about me. So ... i didn´t said anything becaus ei didn´t know how to properly react  I mean i had simila rsituations in the past, but they were very obvious mocking and i just went to them and beated the shit out of them... but today was different. Sucks tbh

DestroyedLife said:
When i would have said that i would feel that he has won about me. So ... i didn´t said anything becaus ei didn´t know how to properly react  I mean i had simila rsituations in the past, but they were very obvious mocking and i just went to them and beated the shit out of them... but today was different. Sucks tbh

I mean, maybe. If I know for sure someone has a problem with me, I'll confront them. If it's just a mocking "bye" comment, though, it wouldn't matter much to me, I'd just respond. I'd think of it as a minor troll on their part. I can deal with people trying to troll me for responses. I'll give them one, but never the one they want. They always get bored and leave. Definitely not gonna pound someone for saying "bye," though.

Maybe you can kick his ass if you see him again and he says anything. That's good you beat up the people who mocked you. I mean, "resorting to violence is bad, mmkay" but violence was literally the only thing that stopped my bullying in school. Just taking the high road won't stop people from coming at you.

I had this italian (supreme edgy, I mean I have never seen such a scrub in my life) teenager ask me what is my problem because I couldn't speak Italian.
So basically teenagers are just cunts that try get a rise out of you.

Chewbacca said:
I mean, maybe. If I know for sure someone has a problem with me, I'll confront them. If it's just a mocking "bye" comment, though, it wouldn't matter much to me, I'd just respond. I'd think of it as a minor troll on their part. I can deal with people trying to troll me for responses. I'll give them one, but never the one they want. They always get bored and leave. Definitely not gonna pound someone for saying "bye," though.

Maybe you can kick his ass if you see him again and he says anything. That's good you beat up the people who mocked you. I mean, "resorting to violence is bad, mmkay" but violence was literally the only thing that stopped my bullying in school. Just taking the high road won't stop people from coming at you.

As I said, if i would get away with it i wouldn´t even think twice if i should destroy such persons or not. I´ve eaten enough shit, no need for a narcisstic wannabe faggot to spit their shit through their mouth open to me. People who are saying violence is bad are the biggest joke ever. Violenc eis literally the only thing which has helped me my entire life. Ofc I had to face some consequences for it... but atleast i wasn´t a fking cuck who didn´t nothing. I could crack his tiny ectomorphic bones easily, why do these people always have such a big mouth?  I can´t understand it. You legit wanna take a knife and ram in into their fking heart 30 or 40 times until you feel nothing than satisfaction and inner peace.

DestroyedLife said:
As I said, if i would get away with it i wouldn´t even think twice if i should destroy such persons or not. I´ve eaten enough shit, no need for a narcisstic wannabe faggot to spit their shit through their mouth open to me. People who are saying violence is bad are the biggest joke ever. Violenc eis literally the only thing which has helped me my entire life. Ofc I had to face some consequences for it... but atleast i wasn´t a fking cuck who didn´t nothing. I could crack his tiny ectomorphic bones easily, why do these people always have such a big mouth?  I can´t understand it. You legit wanna take a knife and ram in into their fking heart 30 or 40 times until you feel nothing than satisfaction and inner peace.

I can sort of relate. I was full of rage years back and wanted to hurt people all the time. But these days I just don't give much of a fuck. They can make snide little comments at me, I don't care enough to get physical with them or even take it seriously. Now, take the roastie last year who was talking loudly to a group of our coworkers about how ugly I am, right in front of me and saying she didn't care that I could hear her...I wanted to curb stomp her and would have hulked out on her if there hadn't been twelve or so of our coworkers surrounding her. Little one-offs, though, no. Not enough to invoke my wrath.

I'm probably sick in the head for saying this but knowing I have a gun and could just headshot them when I wanted is slightly comforting. It's cope. "I could murder you. But I won't. You live another day." I could never go ER though, I can't sui(because of my beliefs) and prison is one of my biggest fears. Besides, I am a cuck who cares what their mothers would think and feel. I love my mom and I know she'd be devastated if I died. I'd be taking away someone's kids if I went ER.

I don't know why people have to have such big mouths. I don't know why they have to put others down. Maybe they're just sadistic fucks. I don't have to deal with them often though so I manage, I guess.

Maybe he was being a Nice person :)

The only time I recognize teens exist are when they're female and I want to fuck them.

Chewbacca said:
I can sort of relate. I was full of rage years back and wanted to hurt people all the time. But these days I just don't give much of a fuck. They can make snide little comments at me, I don't care enough to get physical with them or even take it seriously. Now, take the roastie last year who was talking loudly to a group of our coworkers about how ugly I am, right in front of me and saying she didn't care that I could hear her...I wanted to curb stomp her and would have hulked out on her if there hadn't been twelve or so of our coworkers surrounding her. Little one-offs, though, no. Not enough to invoke my wrath.

I'm probably sick in the head for saying this but knowing I have a gun and could just headshot them when I wanted is slightly comforting. It's cope. "I could murder you. But I won't. You live another day." I could never go ER though, I can't sui(because of my beliefs) and prison is one of my biggest fears. Besides, I am a cuck who cares what their mothers would think and feel. I love my mom and I know she'd be devastated if I died. I'd be taking away someone's kids if I went ER.

I don't know why people have to have such big mouths. I don't know why they have to put others down. Maybe they're just sadistic fucks. I don't have to deal with them often though so I manage, I guess.

I would never  have a problem with ruining someones life. When i would hurt random people i would maybe feel a little bit remorse. Iam thinking of myself, i never started the war, iam just shooting back. And when people don´t expect that coming why am i the guilty one? 

You are sick in the mind of "normal" people. But let´s face it, are you sick when youd efend yourself?  When you attack someone, you should imagine an attack to yourself too. Why do these stupid people in society can´t realise this or are they really too dumb to understand?

Maybe theyr´e really insecure about themselves and get an ego boost from that. I was  all my life very insecure and introverted, because i couldn´t really realte to any person, but i never wanted to hurt someone for NO reason. I enjoyed it when i had a reason tho. But i simply will never understand why so many people can´t just live friendly together or ignoring the ones which tehy don´t like? I mean is it so difficult? No, it´s fucking not.

WorldRulerAisha said:
Maybe he was being a Nice person :)

>2018
> nice person 

pick one. Lul

DestroyedLife said:
and there were 4 or5 little teenagers ( would guess 13 or 14). They ordered some food and went out. 1 teenager stayed and sitted behind me on a table. He was looking on his smartphone tho. As i got my food and was finished with it i went out and the teenager said : "Bye." I didn´t know what that should mean? Bye? I didn´t talk to him, so i left the restauratn without saying a word to him.  Why he said Bye to me, was that a provocation? I mean he said it in a neutral voice with no emotions in it. I couldn´t say if it was friendly or not. What do you think? tbh

It was me. Just wanted to greet a fellow incel.

C450_4matic said:
It was me. Just wanted to greet a fellow incel.

Where are you from boyo?

Teenagers tend to be unbearable cunts (sorry teencels, kek).

He may have just been saying bye to you with no ill will. It is strange when a stranger actually says something to you. Incels need to trains themselves to return pleasantries automatically without thinking about it too much.

You left so he said "Bye" to you... that's it.

lmfao at the mentalcels ITT

He thought you were cute op .

He was bullying you because you're ugly

Spidey said:

You left so he said "Bye" to you... that's it.

lmfao at the mentalcels ITT

But why would you say  Bye to a random stranger you don´t know? Would you say that to someone , to someone you don´t know?

DestroyedLife said:
But why would you say  Bye to a random stranger you don´t know? Would you say that to someone , to someone you don´t know?

Because you were leaving. I probably wouldn't, but he did. It's not that big of a deal.

DestroyedLife said:

You said that you look younger than your age and have a babyface right ? He probably thought you were an older teenager and just wanted to be friendly.