Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was doomed since I was conceived

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I hear my parents talking about how much they love my brother more than me because he is NT and anything but autistic. They like how he isn't a virgin and knows Martial arts. They said they lied about me being good in anything and said I'll never be able to reproduce because "I go at things wrongly" and how "unintelligent" I am at times. Before I walked out of my room to eat cereal. :fuk: I wish I can die the next day. I couldn't make out what else they were talking behind the door because they were whispering. Gentleman, humanity is truly the enemy and it must be disposed of. Their is no nice people beyond the walls, it's all mindless horrible destruction, death and decay :feelsree:

Last edited:
If you have a non-inkwell brother, your starting base was fine, you just got BTFO by the gene recombination.
It was literally a randomized event and you blew it.

If you have a non-inkwell brother, your starting base was fine, you just got BTFO by the gene recombination.
It was literally a randomized event and you blew it.
It's all my fault for being born and conceived.

My parents treat my brother worse than me (although it's over for both of us) and yet I don't have the balls to confront them about it, especially since I see them only around the holidays when normies are supposed to be jolly or whatever. :feelsbadman: Maybe if he hated them openly like you do, I'd have a good reason to take a stand. Sorry if this comes off as a humblebrag; having such parents is not something I'm proud of.

If your parents openly treat him better than you apart from only whispering and your brother hasn't done anything about it, I wonder what his reason would be. Then again, if he's normie-tier then he would never need to reflect on the suffering most of us go through.

You didn't choose to be born, how is it your fault :dafuckfeels:

You didn't choose to be born, how is it your fault :dafuckfeels:
It just is. I was forced into this world because of some retards deciding to mate. It's all my fault I was born. :fuk: everything in my life is all my fault, according to the world Its all my fault

It just is. I was forced into this world because of some retards deciding to mate. It's all my fault I was born. :fuk: everything in my life is all my fault, according to the world Its all my fault
In a world that functioned with religion and no scientific method for thousands of years, it's easy to understand why you're made to be accountable for your own bad luck. It always has to be someone's fault right? Not a diss on people's faith, just saying.

In a world that functioned with religion and no scientific method for thousands of years, it's easy to understand why you're made to be accountable for your own bad luck. It always has to be someone's fault right? Not a diss on people's faith, just saying.
It was always my fault before I even had a brain in fetal development. I have bad luckitis since I was conceived and it has always been my fault since I was born.

Last edited:
It was always my fault before I even had a brain in development. I have bad luckitis since I was conceived and it has always been my fault since I was born
Yeah I relate, the world isn't designed to be fair, people just don't admit it. That's kinda the essence of the blackpill, when you boil it down... People assume when someone who has bad shit done to them or happen to them all the time, they must deserve it. Like they're inviting it somehow. In reality it's heavily influenced by genes. All we can do is cope :dafuckfeels:

It's all my fault for being born and conceived.
not your fault by any means. blame the world for being shallow and your parents for not preparing you better.

not your fault by any means. blame the world for being shallow and your parents for not preparing you better.
No one did anything they just want to me DEADDDDDDDDD. :shock: they fucking want me to rot and die and it's perfectly FINE FOR IT TO HAPPEN. Idk why but I feel like it's been my FAULT IF only I was swallowed instead dumped randolmly

Yeah I relate, the world isn't designed to be fair, people just don't admit it. That's kinda the essence of the blackpill, when you boil it down... People assume when someone who has bad shit done to them or happen to them all the time, they must deserve it. Like they're inviting it somehow. In reality it's heavily influenced by genes. All we can do is cope :dafuckfeels:
Bad luck is apart of the genes. I have bad luck genes. The first thing my parents did to me as a newborn is take away my foreskin. Years later foreskin is seen more manlier and chadly while I'm left with baby dick and it wasn't even my choice. Not only am I short but they took away my hoodie along with everything. Everything in my life is just me getting robbed 24/7 this is more than a virgin but an existential infection I had when I was born. Everything IS LEGITIMATELY OUT TO GET ME. EVERYTHING IS ROBBING ME EVERYTHING FORCES ME TO LOSE. I AM ENTROPY PERSONAFIED

No one did anything they just want to me DEADDDDDDDDD. :shock: they fucking want me to rot and die and it's perfectly FINE FOR IT TO HAPPEN. Idk why but I feel like it's been my FAULT IF only I was swallowed instead dumped randolmly
Parents conceive and expect kid to turn into a beautiful tall functioning creature on its own. It doesn't work that way, i would say parents have 80 percent responsibility if you are going to be nt and have social circle and job.

Parents conceive and expect kid to turn into a beautiful tall functioning creature on its own. It doesn't work that way, i would say parents have 80 percent responsibility if you are going to be nt and have social circle and job.
I didn't get either of those. All I got was a horrible Latina mother who wanted ugly white male sperm. She divorced him, and talks how horrible he is in front of me and respects my step father even more, and he beats me when I was a teenager. He's tall blonde blue eyed dutch 6'3 man. He looks like Bruce Willis but with a slick blonde pomp. Meanwhile my dad is a 5'7 or 5'8 jack blackish looking like guy who somehow managed to SEAmaxxx by going to ethnic girls. :fuk: I never saw my dad since 2015. I haven't seen them. I grew up in a shithole from rural Ohio to rural Florida. Where Puerto Rican spics and their gangsta shit randomly interfered with my life. They were always trashy and always picked on me in school in Florida when I was 9. It wasn't until I turned 10 shit got worse (no friends everyone thought I was weird for being silent and short) And worse (no girlfriend, was surrounded by girls who think they're all that and streetwalker like they were gangsta). Eventually leading to where I am right now. Everything has been my fault Quantumly because I have bad luckitis. To top it all off, my mother is racist and hates africans, Asians, indians, and she especially hates Hispanics and told me as she sometimes rants to my step father about how ugly guys try to be nice to her and she goes schizo saying they're after her because they open the door to her and respected her. I wish I grew up normal:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I didn't get either of those. All I got was a horrible Latina mother who wanted ugly white male sperm. She divorced him, and talks how horrible he is in front of me and respects my step father even more, and he beats me when I was a teenager. He's tall blonde blue eyed dutch 6'3 man. He looks like Bruce Willis but with a slick blonde pomp. Meanwhile my dad is a 5'7 or 5'8 jack blackish looking like guy who somehow managed to SEAmaxxx by going to ethnic girls. :fuk: I never saw my dad since 2015. I haven't seen them. I grew up in a shithole from rural Ohio to rural Florida. Where Puerto Rican spics and their gangsta shit randomly interfered with my life. They were always trashy and always picked on me in school in Florida when I was 9. It wasn't until I turned 10 shit got worse (no friends everyone thought I was weird for being silent and short) And worse (no girlfriend, was surrounded by girls who think they're all that and streetwalker like they were gangsta). Eventually leading to where I am right now. Everything has been my fault Quantumly because I have bad luckitis
im sorry brocel, fuck this entire fucked up world

Crazy mad

it's over for CerealEatingCels :feelsrope:
man just wants to eat a bowl of cereal and this is what he gets