Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was depressed and didn't brush my teeth. My teeth rotten and fell out. Can I now even get a date or is it over?

T

TheFallen

Greycel
Yeah, I have made a huge mistake. I was irrational and didn't brush my teeth, justifying it by that "no girl would like me anyway". I felt that because I can't talk well with people I won't ever get a girlfriend. That was the laughable reason why I didn't brush my teeth.

So my teeth has rotten and fallen out. If get fake teeth do you think girls will still reject me because of this? Of course I can get fake teeth but will it help in dating? Of course they will probably reject me because I'm neurodivergent but will the teeth matter?

Last edited:
Joined Sep 25, 2019

Messages 1

Make an alt, and try again.

FINALLY!

I POST THAT HAS SOME TEETH!

bites me

Teeth are very important in your general appearance so you should definitely fix them.

larp kys op

Wtf?
I thought you brush your teeth to eat, not to impress girls

Didn't brush my teeth for years. Bad crooked teeth. Ate junk, drink alot. Still teeth are here, no cavities or pain. Starting to think it's a sham.

Didn't brush my teeth for years. Bad crooked teeth. Ate junk, drink alot. Still teeth are here, no cavities or pain. Starting to think it's a sham.
It's probably because genetics matters

I
It's probably because genetics matters
Have shit teeth. They're crooked. Still, no pain or cavities after not brushing for years. I think it's a scam like I said. Teeth are not yellow either

How did this one slip through the net?