Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was cuddling a girl and she was laying on top of me and hugging and kissing me

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
I was cuddling a girl and she was laying on top of me and hugging and kissing me
I had held her really tightly and kissed her back
She and i were giggling and so happy
And then i woke up
Chad experiences this daily, i can only catch a glimpse in my dreams

I make these types of fake scenario in my head every day before going to sleep

I wish i could have dreams like that tbh

I can't have dreams anymore

I wish I were permanently asleep living my entire life in dreams

I make these types of fake scenario in my head every day before going to sleep
I cant do that anymore, I just cant cope anylonger with daydreamint

Last night I dreamt about this girl I have a weird fixation on. She's someone I catfished (twice) and have never seen IRL and don't know that much about. But it was a weird af dream because her boyfriend was in it (it wasn't sexual, I almost never have sexual dreams). I dream about this girl a lot, it's weird af and I wish I could stop. The only girls I ever get fixated on are girls online I don't know much about, I just have a small window into their lives, so my mind creates all these weird fantasies around them, fills in all the blanks. I know if I saw/met them IRL I'd instantly lose any fixation but I still can't stop.

I never get fixated with IRL girls, they're too boring and samey, and I never speak to them.

I wish I were permanently asleep living my entire life in dreams
I mean to be clear i dont get these dreams a lot, maybe once in 2 months, i get an overtly sexual dream.
Last night I dreamt about this girl I have a weird fixation on. She's someone I catfished (twice) and have never seen IRL and don't know that much about. But it was a weird af dream because her boyfriend was in it (it wasn't sexual, I almost never have sexual dreams). I dream about this girl a lot, it's weird af and I wish I could stop. The only girls I ever get fixated on are girls online I don't know much about, I just have a small window into their lives, so my mind creates all these weird fantasies around them, fills in all the blanks. I know if I saw/met them IRL I'd instantly lose any fixation but I still can't stop.

I never get fixated with IRL girls, they're too boring and samey, and I never speak to them.
My girl was sort of imaginary, she was indian, bit darker than myself, warm friendly face, a contagious smile

I mean to be clear i dont get these dreams a lot, maybe once in 2 months, i get an overtly sexual dream.

My girl was sort of imaginary, she was indian, bit darker than myself, warm friendly face, a contagious smile
Dreaming about Indian girls. That's some truecel shit.

i don't think my brain is capable of generating this imagery

Same, I don't get them often (a couple times a year) but when I do I don't forget them.

I was cuddling a girl and she was laying on top of me and hugging and kissing me
I had held her really tightly and kissed her back
She and i were giggling and so happy
And then i woke up
Chad experiences this daily, i can only catch a glimpse in my dreams
I would kill myself if I have dream

i dreamt last night about getting 1000+ matches on tinder and fucking a hot goth chick. meanwhile irl i get like 1 like per day which is probably just a tranny or a fat pig lmao

No happiness for your face.