Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was crushing hard on a girl because she played videogames. Women could care less if you have the same hobbies as them.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
This is one thing that drives me crazy about women. This chick was honestly ugly. She was short and was maybe a 3/10 but since she played videogames I told myself hey we have something that we can talk about. It was just some random girl that sat next to me in class that I found out was a hardcore gamer by masturbating to her pictures on Instagram. So I bought some videogame shirts and I figured hey this can be my in with this girl. This bitch didn't even say something to me and I was sitting right in front of her with my shirts for multiple days. I understand I am an ugly dude but at least you could of said something to my ass. She wouldn't even want to be friends with me :feelscry:.

Women deserve to suffer for this shit. A guy can be the perfect match for a girl. EVERYTHING in common: tv shows, books, movies, the exact same hobbies and it doesn't mean shit since you are ugly. Meanwhile Chad can be the DIRECT opposite of her and she will date him before you. A guy she literally has nothing in common with but he is HOT will get the opportunity that you wont get.

A guy can be a Perfect Match for some bitch and she won't give him a chance because he isn't handsome enough/doesn't have the right job/bad social life.

These cunts deserve to get Breast Cancer and die for not giving regular guys a chance. "Where have all the good men gone?" Bunch a FUCKING CUNTS!!!

3/10? If she was young and not fat she's not a 3/10 and probably more like a 6/10 at least

But seriously JFL at thinking some girl would approach you, you are a dumbass kek. Also you are sounding to much like a "nice guy" meme right now.

But seriously JFL at thinking some girl would approach you, you are a dumbass kek. Also you are sounding to much like a "nice guy" meme right now.

This chick was a hardcore gamer. I wore some videogame shirts that she clearly saw as I sat right across from her. I would think she would at least say something to my ass. Hey whats your favorite game. NOTHING.

Stop playing games and go level up your body you damn weak ass kid. Then once you're strong enough grab her take her to a private room and crush a playstation controller in front of her with your bare hands while squatting 500 pounds worth of X-box ones. Proceed to have hot sex.

That's how you get a girl as a "gamer"

This chick was a hardcore gamer. I wore some videogame shirts that she clearly saw as I sat right across from her. I would think she would at least say something to my ass. Hey whats your favorite game. NOTHING.
why didn't you ask that before coming to cry here? I would understand if you saw her with chad before you could ask but you haven't even tried. You're just butt hurt she didn't talk to you kek which rarely happens if you are sub 8.
Stop playing games and go level up your body you damn weak ass kid. Then once you're strong enough grab her take her to a private room and crush a playstation controller in front of her with your bare hands while squatting 500 pounds worth of X-box ones. Proceed to have hot sex.

:chad::chad::chad::chad:

Chad share mutual interest: "I like him. He's the perfect match for me. We'll chill all day while playing our favorite game."

Chad is the direct opposite: "Yes I know we're very different, but hey, that's what love is for us. We're made to complete each other teehee."

There's no winning with this shit

Chad share mutual interest: "I like him. He's the perfect match for me. We'll chill all day while playing our favorite game."

Chad is the direct opposite: "Yes I know we're very different, but hey, that's what love is for us. We're made to complete each other teehee."

There's no winning with this shit
Always something with foids

imagine her fantasizing a chad who doesn't even know a single video game, while you are at home playing the same video game she plays hoping to be able to play with her someday

This is one thing that drives me crazy about women. This chick was honestly ugly. She was short and was maybe a 3/10 but since she played videogames I told myself hey we have something that we can talk about. It was just some random girl that sat next to me in class that I found out was a hardcore gamer by masturbating to her pictures on Instagram. So I bought some videogame shirts and I figured hey this can be my in with this girl. This bitch didn't even say something to me and I was sitting right in front of her with my shirts for multiple days. I understand I am an ugly dude but at least you could of said something to my ass. She wouldn't even want to be friends with me :feelscry:.

Women deserve to suffer for this shit. A guy can be the perfect match for a girl. EVERYTHING in common: tv shows, books, movies, the exact same hobbies and it doesn't mean shit since you are ugly. Meanwhile Chad can be the DIRECT opposite of her and she will date him before you. A guy she literally has nothing in common with but he is HOT will get the opportunity that you wont get.

A guy can be a Perfect Match for some bitch and she won't give him a chance because he isn't handsome enough/doesn't have the right job/bad social life.

These cunts deserve to get Breast Cancer and die for not giving regular guys a chance. "Where have all the good men gone?" Bunch a FUCKING CUNTS!!!
So as I understand this situation, you know a woman who you may never have spoken to. You weren’t attracted to her because she is a gamer, you found that out about her while you were jacking it to her instagram pics. So you bought some shirts, and now you are angry that she hasn’t come talk to you because there is the most tenuous connection between her hobby and your new attire.

Have you considered that she already gave you a shot despite how you look by sitting next to you, and you blew it with your personality? You say you now sit “in front” of her. So you stopped sitting next to her where she was easy to talk to, and moved away? After she approached you?

JFC man. Just, JFC. Like, I sympathise with my fellow incels, but you sound like a fucking fruitcake.

Teach me how, master