Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was catfished in HS - still don't know by whom

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★
When I was about 16, bluepilled little me got a friend request on Facebook from an attractive girl. This was back when people sent friend requests to people they were acquainted with or who were friends of friends. Catfishing wasn't really a thing, neither were sexbots.

She told me she went to another school in town and that she recognized me from somewhere. Thinking back the pictures were not of a model looking girl or anything, just an above average one (I have to give the catfishers credit for hitting a believable sweetspot). It got excited and we started talking.

We had a kind of flirty conversation but it didn't go overboard into anything sexual (thank God it didn't). After a few weeks of talking, she asked to meet me in the middle of town. We agreed upon a time, it was winter so it was dark and snowy. I got there and waited in the cold for about 45 minutes, hoping to get my first experience with a girl. But of course, no one showed up. I realised that I had been played and went home with my head hanging low.

If this was today, I would have probably ended up in a TikTok, but to my knowledge I was neither filmed or being watched. To this day I don't know who they were, even though I have my suspicions of some bully-types in my school. Still, it seems excessive to spend several weeks of chatting just to have me being stood up, kind of an anti-climax to their whole operation. I suspect they were counting on me to get sexual or start sending dickpicks (then my life could have truly been over).

Just another humiliating memory.

We had a kind of flirty conversation but it didn't go overboard into anything sexual (thank God it didn't). After a few weeks of talking, she asked to meet me in the middle of town. We agreed upon a time, it was winter so it was dark and snowy. I got there and waited in the cold for about 45 minutes, hoping to get my first experience with a girl. But of course, no one showed up. I realised that I had been played and went home with my head hanging low.
There is an anime with the same setting you mentioned, I forgot, I'll look for it to try to find it.

BRUTALCEL

it was a real foid, she just had topographagnosia

It happened to me, but the idiots told a foid herself to try and fool me, too bad I was/am distrustful towards that bullshit.