Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Was Cast Out of the Human Species

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I am different. I am autistic, this world was not meant for me. While all the NT's enjoyed each other's company through friends, clubs, parties and sleepovers. I was cast aside and shunned, because they sensed I wasn't one of them. That I was not a part of their pathetic hive-mind herd. They didn't like me because they are only supposed to like other NT's, those like them. When I tried playing their silly little social games, they humiliated, bullied, and tortured me. In the end they betrayed me and acted like I never existed. Those worthless fucking scum screwed me over and still continue to enjoy their happy, healthy lives untouched by pain, misery, and death. What a fantastic fucking world this is. So much for justice.

You're fucked forever and you must accept this and rot and die like you were intended to.

Governments should give us free euthanasia

I am different. I am autistic, this world was not meant for me. While all the NT's enjoyed each other's company through friends, clubs, parties and sleepovers. I was cast aside and shunned, because they sensed I wasn't one of them. That I was not a part of their pathetic hive-mind herd. They didn't like me because they are only supposed to like other NT's, those like them. When I tried playing their silly little social games, they humiliated, bullied, and tortured me. In the end they betrayed me and acted like I never existed. Those worthless fucking scum screwed me over and still continue to enjoy their happy, healthy lives untouched by pain, misery, and death. What a fantastic fucking world this is. So much for justice.

Over for mentalcels/autistcels