Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was bullied in pre-HS. When I asked "what did I do ? Why do you hate me?" - "You exist" I was told.

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
This is one of my beautiful childhood memory.

I was the classroom's laughing stock, and one day I was fed up. I turned to one of my bullies and asked "what did I do ? why do you hate me ?"

"You exist" he said.

That day I didn't quite understood what he ment by that.

Years later I realised : people simply love making someone else's life miserable. If you're weak and ugly, that'll be you.

I was WAY too high inhib for that

Indeed
There is a point when your anger surpasses your inhibition. Rather deliver some strikes than being humiliated like that. Who cares if you get expelled? You'd get some relief anyway.

You should have smashed their heads with the chair.
Imagine you try to do that but because you’re a dysgenic bastard lowlife trucel, you somehow find a way to mess it all up and fall while grabbing the chair

if i could go back in time i would physically assault all of my childhood bullies. in the grand scheme of things i would have gotten away with it, if anything it wouldve improved my life