Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was bullied by redditors

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
maybe a year or two ago I made a thread on a guitar subreddit asking how to tune it and if I should play it. And then I kid you fucking not these gay ass niggas start making fun of me because I was inexperienced. Reddit soys can be ruthless if you show any weakness. Fuck those faggots, they were part of the reason I left reddit. I deleted it because I felt too much shame.

What a bunch of fags. No one should be made fun of for trying to better themselves by learning a craft. It reminds me of someone laughing at a fat person for jogging. Every one was a beginner at some point.

We must seek revenge

That's been the nature of message boards forever if you aren't a foid tbh

You mean you were bullied by SJW Fags.

what's so hard about destroying them? just say brutality.

Congratulations!

Today you are a man!

Pricks like that piss me off

Yeah I was bullied by literally everyone I met in Internet, they are cowardly scummy normies

Browsing incel spaces and 4chan taught me a lot of cuss words and insults. People on the internet can be unnecessarily rude given the anonymity. Just go though their post history and insult them back on their weak points next time a soylet from Reddit insults you.