Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was bullied by a nigger foid

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I was bullied by a nigger foid in high school. She was my former classmate in middle school. Everytime she and her female friends walked past me, they would whisper and start laughing. Fucking nigger. Next time I see her, I’m gonna call her a nigger. :feelshaha:

take revenge and insult her but don't call her a nigger she can expose you as a racist and further ruin your already bad reputation

Aspergcel

Veteran​

lowkey kinda based doe

I was bullied by a nigger foid in high school. She was my former classmate in middle school. Everytime she and her female friends walked past me, they would whisper and start laughing. Fucking nigger. Next time I see her, I’m gonna call her a nigger. :feelshaha:
Just call her a nigger.

full

Do you know her full name and birthdate? Try to get that information and a picture of her.

Rape her worthless nigger slave pussy

take revenge and insult her but don't call her a nigger she can expose you as a racist and further ruin your already bad reputation
He can get away with calling her a nigger by claiming that he is hispanic, Italian, or middle eastern.

Nigresses are the most insufferable race of toilets.

She might be your cousins cousins cousin

you should've lynched her

Easiest way to get under a black woman's skin is to subtley mock her hair texture