Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was bullied as a child because I was bald

Amon

Amon

Greycel
★★
I still remember when my father gave me a buzz cut. When I went outside, I wore a cap to cover my bald head. Unfortunately, a group of girls approached me, chased me, and pulled off my cap while laughing at me. I managed to grab my cap back and tried to defend myself, but during the struggle, I accidentally broke one of the girl's necklaces. She started crying, and I was then subjected to harsh insults before i ran away.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

during hs if anyone had a buzzcut you would have mfs slap the back of your head. Best option is to cover it up or getting another hairstyle.

I still remember when my father gave me a buzz cut. When I went outside, I wore a cap to cover my bald head. Unfortunately, a group of girls approached me, chased me, and pulled off my cap while laughing at me. I managed to grab my cap back and tried to defend myself, but during the struggle, I accidentally broke one of the girl's necklaces. She started crying, and I was then subjected to harsh insults before i ran away.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
damn:feelsrope:

during hs if anyone had a buzzcut you would have mfs slap the back of your head. Best option is to cover it up or getting another hairstyle.
yh i know that but this occured when i was 8 :feelsbadman:

amon is an op villain W

yh i know that but this occured when i was 8 :feelsbadman:
yh ik but dealing with stupid children is much easier since they start crying after one hit

Based for making that foid cry