Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was brutally rejected in HS once by my former oneitis

XanaxFanax

XanaxFanax

5'5 ugliest latincel. Ecuadorian manlet.
★★
When I was still a naive cuck I had a oneitis in HS. I did shit for her like her homework, bought her food and did favors. She acted friendly to manipulate me into this stuff. I finally decided to text her and told her how I felt. No reply. The next day when i walked in class people were acting weird around me and whispering and shit and i come to find out she told her friends and they gossiped and told other people. I knew what was up at that point so I finished my 3rd period class and just went home afterward. :feelsbadman::feelsree::woke::feelsrope:.

What's does kill you makes u stronger

What's does kill you makes u stronger
This was during sophmore year. After this I started to realize and accept my subhuman inceldom status.

Never "tell a girl what you feel". If you want to ask her out, ask her out face to face. Say, "Hey we've been hanging out a bunch lately, huh? Well this weekend I'm going to be doing ___ wanna come with?"

She will politely say she is busy. Say no worries. In a few weeks, try again. Then try one more time.

After that both she and you will get the hint and she will distance herself. You will realize it's over and your "oneitis" for her will die.

Being rejected is the best cure for oneitis.

Never "tell a girl what you feel". If you want to ask her out, ask her out face to face. Say, "Hey we've been hanging out a bunch lately, huh? Well this weekend I'm going to be doing ___ wanna come with?"

She will politely say she is busy. Say no worries. In a few weeks, try again. Then try one more time.

After that both she and you will get the hint and she will distance herself. You will realize it's over and your "oneitis" for her will die.

True. Ofc blackpill helps but your process sounds like a good one.
Since foid might be more likely to ghost you than tell you the truth

Very good advice, too bad i probably wont use it since college femoids are notorious for false sexual harrassment / assault claims. Last thing I need is to become Tyrone's sex bitch in jail.

Ouch. Coulda been worse though.

Ouch. Coulda been worse though.
Yeah I guess so considering some people on here have been humiliated in front of their entire schools.

all females need to burn in hell

Fucking foids.

One solution.

Attachments

• Glock_18.png
    Glock_18.png
    255.2 KB · Views: 103

Good advice, although after putting in the effort and wanting to get to the end of it you are super tempted to directly ask if she's into you or not

Get a haircut, take a shower and get out there boyo I believe in you

Never allow yourself to catch a Oneitis, it's a terrible disease that will make you do stupid things, eventually ruin your reputation and for sure leave you heart broken.
If you really need to speak to your oneitis do it directly, not on message and be ready to move on after it failed- because yes, it will fail. But curing his self from an horrible disease is a good thing for you in the long run.

I would have killed her and eaten her organs.

What did she say to you when you saw her face to face?

I did shit for her like her homework, bought her food and did favors.
I never understood this cuck behaviour. Why would a foid give you pussy just because you helped her with homework? It doesnt work that way...