Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was brutally mogged within my own YouTube video section

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I was just looking for some music, then I came across the video Jimmy Eat Wrold - The Middle (Offical Music Video) and what did I see? A young female went out of her car... I immediately stopped it and now I will close it. I almost started to cry. Soonish I will go around and kick off all side mirrors.

Perhaps I even have to delete my whole account because of that. This is just too much. My own YouTube video section is defiled by female driving.
They don't deserve you. But sadly , The mogging is inevitable , You can't escape it

It sucks. You wanna know something even more brutal? Back in 2016, I was a new employee at a job and had a female training me. When it was time for us to leave that night, I was picked up by my mom and she drove home in a big ass 2014 ford truck. She was also younger than me.

You should time travel to 1800's.
Barely anyone has a car.
Hell, they still had traditional family values.
We should all time travel to 1800's

Barely anyone has a car.
just break laws of physics theory

Barely anyone has a car.
he would be writing to the local incel forum about being mogged by females on horses

When it was time for us to leave that night, I was picked up by my mom and she drove home in a big ass 2014 ford truck. She was also younger than me.

I remember that female.

Barely anyone has a car.

To be honest, I really do not belong to this era. I am not kidding. I just do not belong here man. Back in an earlier time I could have achieved something and everyone else in this era would be a loser in my era.

he would be writing to the local incel forum about being mogged by females on horses

It all started with that. Back than having a horse was a men's thing, now it is a thing only associated with females. Back then, having a SUV was a men's thing, now it is only associated with females. First they take the horses, now the cars.

You're delusional,women can't drive
Giphy

Women should not be allowed to drive.

This is what I want to do to females drivers... and more:

zPxUB.gif

If every man would act like this, females driving would be banned within a couple of days.