Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was browsing the old threads ive posted and noticed smth

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Question thread ~30-50reps
High IQ blackpillthread ~10reps
Racethread ~100+reps
Low effort shit ~15reps

High IQ threads are sparse here

The joke is the high iq ones allways garther ITs attention. Simply because those IT guys arent that stupid after all if you drop the truth they get instantly triggert jfl. If IT wouldnt believe its true they would see no need to get offended by it.

My thread about serious moral questions in creating genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership got no responses

Most users are too low IQ to understand high IQ posts

Most users are too low IQ to understand high IQ posts
I dont even think thats the problem, the problem is those threads get viewed but no one replies because everything already has been said and everyone agrees.

If you post a controversal topic like race, every user wants to get his point clear.

There should be an option to see how many users and guest have viewed the thread. To improve quality.

I dont even think thats the problem, the problem is those threads get viewed but no one replies because everything already has been said and everyone agrees.

If you post a controversal topic like race, every user wants to get his point clear.

There should be an option to see how many users and guest have viewed the thread.
Post race, get warnings from mods :cryfeels:

Post race, get warnings from mods :cryfeels:
Slavs be like:

"i aM wHiTe :feelstastyman::banhammer:"
Russian incels 3

They are just copers.
Russians have Finnish genes, though as they raped uralic people in the past :cryfeels:
Good looking people dont care about race, its only about looks. Its incels who care because they arent international competetive its the same in the workplace.

Good looking people dont care about race, its only about looks. Its incels who care because they arent international competetive its the same in the workplace.
This.
Sub 8 is always sub 8
8+ is always 8+

Nothing is more controversial than the Slavpill. It's the final pill to swallow in the blackpill buffet.