Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was browsing cuckIGN and found this comment

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I was seeing the comments of people trash talking that chad stalker show review jfl and found this comment:

Cuckgn comment

An this is the supposed femcel he is referring to:

Alicia Lutes headshot 1 1

KEK JFL this cuck thinking that she is a femcel, she is fucking 8/10 chads right fucking now, one different every week, yes her looksmatch probably is a incel, but she is fucking and sucking chads like there is no tomorrow

Of course you find the biggest cucks ever on gaming forums

Normies and redpillers tend to compare fat feminists to incel as if the feminist claims (women are disadvantaged) are comparable to our claims (ugly men are disadvantaged) and as if they weren't having sex at will with gl guys. It's truly pathetic.

Normies and redpillers tend to compare fat feminists to incel as if the feminist claims (women are disadvantaged) are comparable to our claims (ugly men are disadvantaged) and as if they weren't having sex at will with gl guys. It's truly pathetic.
Reminds me of the cope "youre lesbian because you can't get dick" lesbians have got plenty of dick, Before ever becoming lesbian for the brownie points. Pigwoman experiment debunks everyone who claims women can be Incel

Reminds me of the cope "youre lesbian because you can't get dick" lesbians have got plenty of dick, Before ever becoming lesbian for the brownie points. Pigwoman experiment debunks everyone who claims women can be Incel
I personally know plenty of gl feminine "lesbians" (I doubt they're lesbians for 8+ Chads). JFL at the thought of them not being able to get dick. Put a pic of them on Tinder and see the matches and conversations pop up like a geyser.

I personally know plenty of gl feminine "lesbians" (I doubt they're lesbians for 8+ Chads). JFL at the thought of them not being able to get dick. Put a pic of them on Tinder and see the matches and conversations pop up like a geyser.
There was an article that says lesbian teenages were more likley to get pregnant. J F L:feelshaha:

She SMVmogs this entire forum combined.
Females can't be incels and all women are feminists, including and expecially the so-called "Anti-feminists".

Normies are fucking retarded