Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was born

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Then it was over. Nothing I can do because it's always me getting the bad luck. Why why whyyyy:worryfeels: seriously why did I have to get the bad luck. Did I do something before my birth what was it that caused me to be born with such horrible luck. Why did IT HAVE TO BE ME WHO DID THIS

you were born because maybe god decided to make some people suffer more than others, you are one of them

Being born into a low class immigrant family fucking sucks, some people are really handed everything in life

you were born because maybe god decided to make some people suffer more than others, you are one of them
Maybe he knew I was better than him. So he decided to be a coward and made me suffer more. Shit maybe I was a dangerous entity in my past life:feelsautistic:. Soon I shall be reborn again

Maybe he knew I was better than him. So he decided to be a coward and made me suffer more. Shit maybe I was a dangerous entity in my past life:feelsautistic:. Soon I shall be reborn again
copemaxx

I was born and never had a beginning never mind it being over.

Being born into a low class immigrant family fucking sucks, some people are really handed everything in life
Yeah those who did nothing like blue eyed gay cumskins. Seriously I wanna send them to the equator where they get sunburned and get cancer. That's the tall chad cumskins weakness
No seriously why am I treated more worse? My hypothetical analysis of this has to be I was born as a dangerous entity sometime ago and I was tricked by god. He then made me be reborn as a shitty mixed short human who has no platform to defend himself, in a world where it's survival of the fittest 24/7. Seriously god must be taken down I should get his title. I will free my brocels

Last edited:
Yeah those who did nothing like blue eyed gay cumskins. Seriously I wanna send them to the equator where they get sunburned and get cancer. That's the cumskins weakness
WASP white Americans have always treated me like shit. At least you don't get sunburned, I burn after 30 mins:feelsUgh:

Yes. I wanna get the powers of hurricane and tornadoes so I can throw chads and stacies as Ragdolls so they can end up hurt and paralysed
based tornadocel

WASP white Americans have always treated me like shit. At least you don't get sunburned, I burn after 30 mins:feelsUgh:
If you are tall you deserve it as the tall people are demons from the Netherrealm of c-456

If you are tall you deserve it as the tall people are demons from the Netherrealm of c-456
I'm 5'9. I'm the shortest male in my family. If you are tall you can never understand the pain of heightmogging.

I'm 5'9. I'm the shortest male in my family. If you are tall you can never understand the pain of heightmogging.
I am 5'3 and 21. I have no ways to defend myself, so I have to do what must be done. In this world it's always survival of the fittest. You are still good in my eyes.

I am 5'3 and 21. I have no ways to defend myself, so I have to do what must be done. In this world it's always survival of the fittest
You're a strong fucking person to hold out until 21. My condolences bro.

You're a strong fucking person to hold out until 21. My condolences bro.
I have that negan mindset. Tbh I just manipulate and gain whatever is necessary. :feelsokman: