Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was born to lose

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
And I’ll accept my fate in soyciety now. I’ll accept my fucking loser place because there’s nothing I can do about this shit. I was a fool to believe that I could do something in this life. Fuck careermaxxing n shit. I’ll fucking accept that I’m a piece of shit, give up and then rope

You were @BornToLose and @BornToBeIncel

@BornToLose Thoughts?

@BornToBeIncel GTFIH

He is learning. But the trick isn't to rope, it's to find copes where you lose the least.

Still losing but still alive.
Why live this life ? I can’t cope anymore

Why live this life ? I can’t cope anymore
Man I dunno but you gotta find something. I've gone from alcohol addiction to running addiction. The former worked for me till it didn't, the latter is working for me rn. It's the best I've got.

Man I dunno but you gotta find something. I've gone from alcohol addiction to running addiction. The former worked for me till it didn't, the latter is working for me rn. It's the best I've got.
I think about roping everyday.

He is learning. But the trick isn't to rope, it's to find copes where you lose the least.
Yep. This is what I do too. Minimize the suffering in your life, and find copes that you enjoy

brootal but what’s decided can’t be changed